Chapter 9

Y/N POV

On my way back to the arena I saw the girls in my class dressed up as cheerleaders.

Y/N: groans "I'm going to kill thous two."

Mic: "Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals!" I walked up to the girls with a blank face.

Y/N: "What the actual fuck is going on here?" They all had a blank look on there faces.

Mic: "What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?" Momo looked like she was going to blow a fuse and I looked back to see the two perverts smiling.

Momo: "Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us, didn't you!?"

Y/N: pops knuckles "I'm so going to kill him." 

Momo: "Why am I always caught up in Mineta's schemes? I even used Creation to make the outfits..." Uraraka and I patted Momo on the back as Jiro dropped her pom-poms  and crossed her arms.

Jiro: "Those guys are so dumb!"

Toru: " Well, there's still time before the finals, and it'd be a pain if things got tense." She started to swing her arms in a hyped way... I think. "It's fine let's do it!"

Y/N: "I think you girls look cute, although none of you will get me to wear one." I looked to the side with a faint blush. "Maybe if she were to ask I might." 

Mic: "All right, everyone! Let's have fun competing in the recreational games!" A battle chart popped up on the TV. "When that's over, the sixteen from the four teams that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!" 

Y/N: mind "I'll have to save as much of my power for the last two fight. That is if I don't end up fighting Bomb boy or Elsa in the first round." Midnight held a box of lots.

Midnight: "Now, let's draw lots to determine the bracket. Once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games and then start! The sixteen can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation. I'm sure some of you want to rest or save your strength. Now, from the first place team-" She was cut of by Ojiro saying that is not taking part and making me zone out but was brought back by Midnight being herself. 

After the lots I saw I was up agents Mina. I then went to look for a place to take a nap to recharge for a bit.

TIME SKIP

I sat in the stands with the rest of my class, but I was on my cell texting Aunty asking if she could bring my BRS-P drinks needing them for a back up if I need them.

Y/N: mind "I know that I am going to fight with Shoto and Bakugo in the last two rounds, so having my drinks before and after the fight with Shoto will give me the energy to win. And I also have to play it smart." I look up to see Midoriya and his appoint walk into the arana. *aloud* "Here we go."

I could see the Hitoshi said something that pissed Midoriya off making him charge at Hitoshi but then stopped. He then started to leave the area making my class panic but I just blankly stared.

Y/N: "He'll see those how had One For All then come back to the real world, that or it's his own will." *aloud* "Mind-control."

Ida: "Huh?"

Y/N: "Hitoshi's power, it's some sort of mind-control." I looked at my 4 eyed friend. "Midoriya will be able to brak it, so calm down." Just then a strong gust of wind blow in my face. "Now Midoriya, win this."

Midoriya went for another charge and when he got to Hitoshi, he started to pouch him out. But before Hitoshi was out he swapped Midoriya but was instead thrown over Midoriya's shoulder and out of bounds.