Chapter 4

Y/N POV

One week went by with me going to school and doing it normally then coming home eating and doing homework then going at it with Rumi. By God her being a genital Dom masks having sex so good. In the mooring's Anti makes sure I'm still alive by feeding me, making sure I take a bath alone and make it to school.

Saya: "You're lucky I'm not your Mother, she'd most likely go nuts that you matted with Rumi for live." I shrunk in my seat. "Anyways we should be... what the fuck is that?" I looked up to see the press outside of the U.A. gate bugging students.

Y/N: sighs "Thanks for the lift Anti." Got out of her car but before I closed the door. "Is Rumi's mark steel there?" She gave me a nod then closed the door.

I made my way to the gate but was stopped by the press putting there mics in my face.

Reporter: "Hey, You! How are All Might's classes?" I just glared at the woman then tried making my way thou the pres. "Hey, what is it like to have All to have as a teacher?!"

Y/N: cold tone "If don't stop this harassment I'll be forced to remove you." The press got out of my way as I walked pas them I grabbed Iida dragging. "Don't talk to them Iida they'll make it sound bad to remove All Might from work."

*in class*

Aizawa: "Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo. You're talented, so don't act like a kid."

Bakugo: mutters "I know."

Aizawa: "And Midoriya... You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do." Deku looked up with hope. "Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

Deku: determent tone "Yes, sir!"

Aizawa: "Now let's get down to homeroom business." The class got tens. "...decide on a class representative." A sigh of relieve came from everybody.

And then the class went into chaise with some jumping up saying way thy want the job, it was getting to be a little too loud for me to handle.

Iida: "Silence, please! It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others! It is not a job for just anyone who want to do it! It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you! If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader... then we should hold an election to choose one!" Although he wasn't lying his fucking hand was the highest out of everyone.

Y/N: "Good idea Ida, that way it will make this whole bicth of a proses faster and easier, but let put in the rule that you vote for yourself and the person with the most gets the job."

Election Rsults

Y/N Shooter: 4

Momo Yaoyorozu: 2

Y/N: shocked "The fuck?!" Why me?

Bakugo: "Why Twin Tails?! She hates leadership!" He stood up from his seat.

Sero: "Well, it's better than voting for you."

I just somewhat steered at the my name on the bored with what I think was the most blank face so far. So now I'm standing in front of the class with Momo.

Aizawa: "Then, the class rep is Shooter, and the deputy class rep will be Yaoyorozu."

Y/N: unhappy tone "Don't blame me if something bad happens."

TIME SKIP

Uraraka: "There are a lot of people today, too!"

Y/N: "Everyone in the hero, support and management courses meet in the same place." I took a bite of my carrot cake Anti gave me.