Chapter 5

Y/N POV

The villains boor out of the rift in large numbers then I saw the Nomu.

Izawa: "The trespassing other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" I scanned over the villains and counted around 30 or more.

Y/N: calm tone "There are 30 plus down there in the plaza more tough out the USJ." I looked back at my class to see that most of them were scared.

Red head: "What? Villains? No way... There's no way they could get into a hero school."

Y/N: calm tone "Well thy did, and by the looks of they have someone keeping the alarms form tripping. Denki See if you can get though to the school I don't like the looks of that big bird guy." He nodded and started to try get in contact with the school. "Mir. Izawa we need to evac."

Izawa: "Good thinking Thirteen get the students out of here."

Deku: "What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is..." He is right even I would have trouble if Mirko wasn't the one how trained me.

Izawa: "You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you two, Thirteen, Shooter." We nodded.

Izawa jumped down and stared to take on the thugs head on.

Y/N: calm tone "Lets get going but stay sharp I don't want anyone going to home in a body bag." We all ran to the doors but Deku looked at Izawa talking to himself. "DEKU!" He ran up to us.

Portal man: "I won't let you." The portal man block our way. "Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us... but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School..." I aimed my cannon at him. "In order to have All Might the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." Thirteen held up her hand to use her Quirke nut Bakugo and the Red head jumped in and attacked.

Y/N: "You ideates get back here now!"

It was too late the villain used his Quirke to skater us around the USJ. I fell into the ship wreak zone and on the ship itself, I stayed on grade until Deku and the little privet was put on the ship.

Deku: "Thanks, Asui." Tsu claimed up on the side of the ship.

Tsu: "Call me 'Tsu'."

Deku: flustered "T-T-T-Tsu, thanks!" I sighed.

Y/N: "Well we can say shit hit the fan. Oh you can call me Y/N ,Tsu." She nodded. "Thanks to the villain we know what there plan is, kill All Might, but they also knew the schedule." I shook my head before I stared going into thought. "We have no time to think about this."

Priv: "But, but- It's not like they can kill All Might! Once All Might comes, he'll pound those guys!" He punched the air.

Tsu: "Mineta. Don't you think they are trying so hard because they have a way to kill him." I nodded as Deku looked at her. "Guys that man just told us they would torture us to death, you know. I wonder if we'll be able to hold out until All Might arrives..."

Y/N: stern tone "Don't talk like that." She let out a yelp. "We are in class 1-A. We have power houses in our class and I am one of them. Even if All Might gets here a little late we will be able hold them off if we play our cards right." Tsu looked at the water and so did I.

All the villains that had fish like Quirks surrounded the ship.

Shark face: piss tone "You bastard! I'll kill you!" Mineta panicked while Deku started to come up with a plane.