Chapter 7

Y/N pov

I woke up in Rumi's arms. She was so scared that it broke my hart. We're mates and I shouldn't just put my life on the line like I did. God I am a ideate.

Rumi: soft tone "Relax Y/N." I looked at her. "You have school today and I don't want to you stressed."

Y/N: "I'm sorry that I'm being a pain." She held my tighter.

Rumi: soft tone "You'll never be a pain to me. I know you should be in your recharge pod but you have school and I'll be here when you get back." She gave me a kiss. "Now get up before I kick out of bed."

Time skip

It was homeroom and everyone was chatting like normal but the subject was about how the class was on the news. I don't care if I'm on the news as long it isn't about me and Rumi.

Y/N: "Okay shut it class is about to start."

Mina: "Tsu, who's gonna teach homeroom today?" Izawa would have to die before he let's someone ells teach his class.

Tsu: "Well, Mr. Izawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries..."The class door opened. "Ribbit?"

Izawa: calm tone "Morning."

1-A: shocked tone "Mr. Izawa, you're back too soon!" What about me!?

Denki: scared "You're too much of a pro!" Okay now I'm offended.

Y/N: "I'm the girl how had her arm ripped off and almost dead of blood loss, yet you all are fussing over Izawa!?" Thy all were silent. "Assholes etch and everyone of ya." I crossed my arms with a huff.

Izawa: "Shooter is correct on the first thing and I'll thank you for not dying, but I would like to know how your arm is doing seeing that you can use it." I slammed my head on my desk.

Y/N: "I can't fell a fucking thing with it."

Izawa: "The U.A. sports festival is drawing near."

1-A: happy tone "That's a super normal school event!"

Y/N: "SHUT IT!"

Jiro: "Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?"

Ojiro: "What if they attack us again or something...?"

Izawa: "Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of the previous years." I zoned out not wanting to lessen this.

Time skip to lunch

I wasted no time in grabbing my bento box that Rumi made me and went to sit on Ida's desk as he went on about being fired up.

Uraraka: "Deku, Ida, Y/N..." I looked at her then hid behind Ida. "Let's do our best at the sports festival."

Deku: "U-Uraraka, your face...! It's..."

Y/N: "Uraraka, please calm down your creepy."

Mina: "What's the matter? You don't look carefree at all, even though that's what you name means."

Uraraka: "Everyone, I'm gonna do my best!" She is starting to scare me.

Y/N: "Can we go eat now? My girlfriend made me a bento and I'm hunger." 

We left to the lunch room and I was in my own little world day dreaming about my loving bunny until I heard All Might laugh.

AM: "Young Midoriya and Shooter is here!" I held a wide eyed look.