Chapter 5

I woke up at the sound of my first alarm. For once i wasn't dreading getting out of bed as i was excited to go out with Amira.

I quickly got into the shower, washing my hair and body.

I brushed my teeth and let my hair dry naturally while i found an outfit.

I found a short white summer dress in the back of my wardrobe and chose it. It was a hot day so i didn't need a jacket.

Just to be on the safe side i put some gym shorts on underneath the dress. I pulled some of my hair back with a flower hair clip.

It was now 8:30 and Amira had just texted me that shes ready. I slipped some shoes on and got in my car.

I soon pulled up to a tall hotel and told her i was outside. After a couple of minutes i saw Amira emerge from the hotel doors.

She spotted me and her face lit up.

She jumped into the passenger seat of my car causing it to wobble a bit.

"Amira!! Hiii" I said leaning over to hug her.

As she pulled back she looked at my outfit and her lips parted.

"Ok...i fell underdressed you look a. ma. zing." She said which made me laugh. I thanked her and started the drive.

"Ok so where to first?" She asked

"Is there any place you want to go in particular?" I said still focusing on the road.

"I'd love to visit a beach but you lead the way!" She said.

"Hmm a beach..good choice" I said slowly nodding which made her laugh slightly.

I headed towards the closest beach and tried to think of things to do there. I looked over and saw her staring at the scenery outside.

"Oh my god its so beautiful" She said her mouth slightly open.

"I know right" I said spotting the beach car park in the distance.

I pulled up and got out. A wave of heat hit our faces.

The sand got into our shoes as we walked further out towards the water.

"Wait can we go in the water??!!" She said like a little child.

"We have no bathing suits dumbass" I said slightly face palming my self.

"Dumbass" She said after pointing to a tourist shop a couple of feet away. I rolled my eyes and followed her towards it.

I picked up a plain black bikini and a towel with the Brazilian flag on it which made me look like a tourist.

Amira bought a bikini, a tote bag and a towel. We both went into a bathroom stall and got changed. I put my clothes in her bag.

I secured a secluded spot on the beach with my towel and her bag. After i put everything down she grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the ocean.

We started to fight with water like children and got deeper and deeper.

"Oh shoot" Amira said as she started flailing around in the water. I laughed and helped her back to the shallower bit so she could stand up.

We were both out of breath so i headed to the super shallow bit at shore and sat down. The small waves were hitting our legs as we admired the view.

"You're so lucky to live here" She said to me.

I turned to her and smiled while thinking where to take her next. I headed back to the towels and laid down for a bit to dry off.

I sat up to see what Amira had gotten up to. She was just walking back.

I went to make room for her and as my eyes darted around i spotted Neymar walking along the beach with a couple of his friends.

He spotted me and i kindly smiled to him. He looked at me for a couple of seconds before snapping out of his thoughts and gave me a 2 finger wave.

He walked on but looked back a couple of times. I suggested that we get going to a new place so i packed up everything and slipped my dress on over my dry bikini.

I took Amira's bag and placed it in my car boot. She was excitedly clapping as i got into the car.

"This is so fun! Surprise me with whats next" She said

"Okey dokey" I said copying her tone and her excited claps and started to drive.

luana.silva

liked by itssmeamira, neymarjr and 20,458 others

thanks for the candids 😉 @itssmeamira

itssmeamira anytime babes 😉😉
^
luana.silva 🤍🤍

neymarjr i saw uuuuu
^
luana.silva i saw uuuuu

~the girl from Ipanema~

this was her outfit: