Chapter 11

I woke up early in the morning and quickly remembered it was Neymar's birthday.

neymar

happy birthday x❤️❤️❤️

I didn't expect a immediate reply so i placed my phone down and made some cereal. Surprisingly, i woke up later than usual today and it was 10am.

I clicked onto Instagram and saw everyone wishing Neymar a happy birthday on their stories and posts.

I put Neymar's gift in a bag and got ready for the day. I styled my hair and put on some natural makeup.

I picked the first outfit i saw. It was cold and windy today so i put on a hoodie and jeans.

I picked up a book that I've been meaning to carry on reading and read a few more chapters. I was so in depth into my book but saw my phone screen light up.

neymar

thank you Luana, still coming for 1?

of course x

slight change of plans, i'll pick you up instead of coming over

is that ok?

🤔🤔 yeah thats ok

If im honest my gift was kinda crap but its last minute sooo don't blame me.

The time came to leave so i picked up my phone and keys. I struggled to remember the directions but eventually i pulled up on his gravel drive.

I walked up to his door and knocked a couple of times. I only had to wait a few seconds before the door opened.

Neymar was wearing an oversized black hoodie with a graphic print and black joggers.

"olá aniversariante!" I said with open arms as he opened the door. (hello birthday boy)

"olaaa" Neymar said seeming more happy than usual. He opened his arms as-well and picked me up. He started to spin me around and i was laughing.

"what are you doing" I made out from a laugh. He put me down.

"i don't know what your talking about" He shrugged his shoulders smiling. We both got into my car.

"don't get your hopes up this was very very very last minute" I said pulling away from his house.

"as long as im with you" He said. I slightly blushed but hid my face with my hair.

I pulled into an empty car space in the town. I picked up the gift bag from the back of my car and lead him towards the smoothie bar.

He looked at me as he saw where we were approaching. "Like i said, last minute" He smiled.

I gestured him to go to get a table in the corner. I ordered a mango smoothie for me and a strawberry and banana smoothie just like the first time.

It took a couple of minutes but eventually my name was called and i picked up the 2 drinks.

I slid his strawberry and banana one over the table and i sat down.