Chapter 8

"See you later m'lady" Neymar said before bowing and walking away. I laughed to myself and walked over to a chair to sit down.

I didn't really know what i was meant to do other than watch or go on my phone. It was quite boring, all they were doing was running around.

It was quite cool to see all the different players who will be playing though.

Thiago ran over to me after a few minutes. "Someone told me you got lost" He said raising an eyebrow.

I scoffed "Me? Lost? Neverrr"

"Whatever, anyways do you love me?" he said

"What do you want?" I said rolling my eyes

"Basicallyyyyy can i invite the whole team over to your house tonight?" He said nervously

"What!!!!" I exclaimed

"I know i know but like..can i?" He said

"Why not your place or you know anyone else's place?!" I replied

"Well my place is a mess and the biggest room is my bedroom and im not having everyone in my bedroom andddd i want to be the fun guy who hosts events so like we cant have it at their" He said smiling sheepishly

"Jesus christ" I said and paused. I sighed.

"Ok but-" I said before he cut me off.

"Thank you thank you thank you" He said frantically

"But do NOT trash my house" I said

"Promise thank you thank you. 7pm tonight" He hugged me before running off. He could be a child sometimes.

In all honesty my house was a mess as well so i slipped away from their training and ordered a cab home.

It was about time i properly cleaned every room in my home.

It took me about an hour to get round the whole house just making sure it was all neat and tidy. I made sure i was stocked up in food and drinks.

It was now 9am so i assumed everyone had finished training. My phone dinged.

thiago

hey my beautiful wonderful amazing sister guess what, everyones coming!

perfect 🙄

everyones coming at 7 but i'll come at 6:30. sound good?

yeah yeah whatever

see you later

byeeee

I cant believe i agreed to this. I was bored so i decided to go to the local town.

I walked into my favourite tourist shop. I knew the owner well and they sold such cute jewlery.

I picked up a few of those classic 'vacation bracelets' and went over to the till.

"Luanaa!" The owner, valerie, said.