Chapter 1

"Am i going to be the only girl" I asked worriedly as i got into my brothers car.

"No, a couple of the guys are bringing their partners to be on their team" Thiago replied. My head jolted towards him.

He laughed "Once again, don't worry you're on my team with one other guy" I nodded

I was wearing a plain black tank top with denim shorts and a NY yankees cap.

"So where even is this scavenger thing" I asked

"We're all starting at Parque Lage and its all around Rio!" Thiago said excitedly

I simply laughed and turned to the beautiful view outside the car window. I will forever be grateful to live in such a beautiful country.

After about 20 minutes we arrived at Parque Lage and i saw about 3 black range rovers parked next to each-other. I raised an eyebrow at the sight

"Some of the boys are princesses and need private escorts" Thiago said

"Got it" I replied laughing.

We seemed to be the last ones to arrive. I stood awkwardly beside Thiago as he greeted everyone and introduced me. He was right, there were around 5 other women.

"Right!" I heard a man shout which startled me.

"Lets sort out the teams" The man said stepping forward

"Thats the coach" Thiago whispered into my ear. I nodded and payed attention to what he was saying.

"Dani alves, Bernard, Marcelo. Team 1" He said pointing at a spot for them to stand.

"Thiago Silva, Luana Silva, Neymar Jr. Team 2" I went to where he said to stand and my eyes darted around to see this Neymar guy.

A guy slightly taller than me with brunette hair emerged from the crowd. I heard mumbles from the coach about the other teams but i was too busy admiring him.

The tips of his spiky brown hair were dyed blonde and he smiled as he walked over.

"Luana? Good to meet you" He said after greeting my brother. I noticed his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Good to meet you too Neymar" I smiled and held out my hand but was startled as he pulled me into a quick hug.

I saw Thiago wink and i rolled my eyes at him.

Neymar was stood in-front of me and my brother.
"So Neymar huh?" Thiago said

"Shut up i've literally just met him" I said slightly punching him.

"Thats what they all say" Thiago replied sighing.

"So!" The coach shouted. Why was he so loud all the time.

"You will all start with one clue, the first team to solve and follow all their clues and get to the finishing point win!" He said while someone was handing out a white piece of paper to each team.

"Ok...go!!" He shouted

Everyone turned around and huddled into their teams. Neymar unfolded the paper and read it aloud.

"Right on the edge...touching something blue" He said with a confused tone

"Thats easy!!!!" I blurted out. "Its a beach!"

"What one though?" Thiago questioned

I looked over at the other teams and they were all obviously struggling.

"I think we have time to try both" I laughed nodding over to the other teams.

Thiago and Neymar started running over to the parking lot.

"Can we use your car?" Neymar said to Thiago

"Sure" He replied

Me and Thiago were in-front and Neymar was sat in the middle seat.

"Why did we have to take this car?" I questioned

"I don't think my driver would want to race around Rio" He said slightly scratching his neck

"Ohh so you're one of the princesses" He looked confused and me and Thiago burst out laughing.

I turned on the music as Thiago drove towards Copacabana beach.

~the girl from Ipanema~

there we go, the first chapter!!
if i describe an outfit i will try to add a photo of it at the bottom