Chapter 12

Me and Neymar soon arrived back at his home. I took the bag out of the back but Neymar quickly offered to take it for me.

He unlocked his front door and waited for me to walk inside before following me.

My mouth slightly opened as i saw the size of his house. It was massive and open with fancy artworks hanging on every wall.

"You like?" He said slightly chuckling.

"Me like" I said before slipping off my shoes and placing them near the door.

"The lounge is over there, want anything?"

"No thank you" I smiled and went towards the room he gestured to.

I sat down on his L shaped couch and waited for him to come in. I looked around noticing his modern decorations.

He has good taste. He soon walked back in.

"Ola" He said carrying a bag of popcorn and 2 diet cokes.

I practically started drooling at the sight of the diet coke. "Mmm you know me to well" I said taking the coke from his hands.

He laughed and placed his on the table. He picked up a remote and clicked a few buttons. Soon the 'dun dun' of Netflix came up.

"Take your pick" He said putting the remote in-front of me.

I scrolled for a minute before i came across the movie Jigsaw. "No way, nada" he said crossing his arms.

"Are you scared?" I said pouting at him. He coughed "pft me? nahhh, press play" He said which made me laugh.

I ripped open the popcorn and placed it inbetween us. We were sat close meaning there was no gap between us.

I could tell his left arm was awkwardly squished beside me so i leant forward so he could place it on the back of the couch behind me.

The movie started and Neymar was definitely tense. He jumped at the smallest things and i held back my laughter.

Just after halfway in the film my head started to feel heavy so i rested it on his shoulder. His breath hitched but soon released.

His arms fell from the back of the couch to around my shoulder and his thumb started doing the little swirly things which makes me FOLD.

I couldn't focus on the movie anymore as my heart was pounding.

"Luana" I heard him quietly say next to me. I turned my head to face him. He stayed silent and our faces were close enough to feel his heavy breath.

"Um i-" He said obviously forgetting what he originally was going to say. His head slightly moved forward to mine.

Our lips were hovering above eachother so and his shaky breath sent a tingle down my spine.

He leant in and his lips softly locked on mine. I was taken by surprise but responded quickly. He pulled away slightly.

"I like you....a lot" He said looking into my eyes. A smile started to develop on my face. "I like you a lot too" We both leant in again.

Our lips parted after a couple of seconds. My head rested back on his shoulder and his arm still around mine.

I must admit it was a bit weird to have a loving moment but have a horror film with blood and gore in the background.

~the girl from Ipanema~