Chapter 7

I occasionally jumped at the several different jump-scares and Neymar was obviously hiding his terror.

I was hugging my legs against my chest and his legs were kind of spread out from the way he was sitting. My foot was very slightly touching his leg.

The movie ended and my eyes felt so heavy and i could've fell asleep in a split second.

Neymar clapped his hands onto his knees which made me jump. "Ive got to go, thanks for letting me stay" He said.

He laughed as he took my hand and helped me up off of the couch.

"No problem, come round any time" I smiled and lead him towards the door.

"Once again sorry about sort of barging in on you" He said standing outside my front door.

"You're good, don't worry about it" I replied. I stood in the front door until his car had pulled out of my driveway. He slightly waved as he left my sight.

I went back inside and dragged my self up to my bedroom. I flopped onto my bed.

It was now 7pm and i was more than tired. I shut my heavy eyelids and immediately fell asleep.

*

I woke up in the morning to loud banging on my door. I grabbed my phone and cautiously headed downstairs.

The banging stopped for a second but then continued.

I creeped over to my front door and my heart was pounding out of fear. I hesitated before opening it.

"Jesus christ!! You scared the shit out of me!!!" I said to my brother who was standing in the frame of my front door.

I was still dressed in my grey tracksuit from last night and looked a mess from just waking up.

"Oops..." Thiago said slightly scratching his neck. I heard a chuckle from behind Thiago and my eyebrows knitted.

Thiago stepped aside and i saw Neymar awkwardly standing there.

"Oh hi" I smiled and he replied the same. I refocused my attention back to Thiago.

"So what do you want at.." I paused pulling my phone out "7AM!!!!" I said after realizing the time.

"We have our first training as a team and i thought you would want to come?" He said and my confused face returned.

"Why would i want to come?" I said

"I don't know i thought it would be something for you to do with your boring life" I rolled my eyes to his response

I took a deep sigh and signaled for them to come in. I ran upstairs to get dressed.

Luckily my hair was still clean from yesterday. I put on a pink tank top, denim shorts and some white air-forces.

I had to retrace my steps just after i left my room as i forgot makeup. I put on the smallest amount of concealer and mascara.

After quickly spritzing some perfume i ran downstairs. They were both leaning on my kitchen island.

Thiago clapped "Right lets goooo" He said

This caused Neymar to turn around and look at me. I saw his breath slightly hitch which made me smile to myself.

I hopped into the backseat of what i assumed was Neymar's car. I sat scrolling through social media on my phone until we arrived.

I got out of the car and a wave of heat hit my face. I saw my brother already sweating which made me laugh.

They told me how to get to the field as they went to get changed.

I was confidently walking through the corridors until the left that they told me to take wasn't there. Of course out of all people, i get lost.

I tried to back track but it only made me more intertwined into the maze of corridors. Luckily they had AC blasting otherwise i would be toast.

I was walking forwards trying to find anyway to get out of this place until i felt a hand on my shoulder.

I jumped and span around. "You're lost aren't you" Neymar said hiding back his smile.

"No im simply taking a stroll" I said pushing my shoulders back to seem more confident.

"Rightttt well im gonna go" He said slightly backing away obviously not intending on leaving.

I hesitated before stepping towards him. "Actually i've had enough of my stroll we can walk to the field together" He laughed and shook his head and we walked side by side.

~the girl from Ipanema~