Chapter 10

"Everything ok?" I said sighing as i crept into the guest room.

He reached out his arms and started to move his fingers signaling for me to come closer. Eventually i got to the edge of the bed.

I stuck my arms out in confusion. I nearly got whiplash as he pulled my wrist causing me to collapse onto the bed on top of him.

"Ugh Neymarr" I said as i struggled so get up because his arms were pulling me closer to him. "Neymar let goo" He simply grunted in response and didn't let go.

"Neymar you're drunk get off" I said with a slight laugh. He sighed and finally let go, flopping his arms either side of him.

"Is it ok to leave you here now?" I said after flattening my hair back down. I waited for a response but noticed his eyes slowly closing and soon he was lightly snoring.

I covered him back up in bed, shut the door and went to my bedroom. I gave up with trying to go on my phone and immediately got into my bed.

It felt like seconds before i was asleep.

I woke up in the morning relatively early and i tried to get back to sleep. I had no luck so i surrendered and got out of bed.

It was wash day today but i wash my hair in the evening, for now i tied my hair back in a singular plait.

I threw on a simple pair of comfy shorts and an oversized tshirt. I simply brushed my teeth and headed downstairs.

I backed up slightly as i remembered i had Neymar sleeping in my guest room. I quietly opened a crack in the door and saw him fast asleep tangled up in the duvet.

I crept downstairs purposely ignoring the creaky parts.

I poured myself a glass of juice and pulled out some pancake mix from the cupboard. I didnt know when Neymar was going to wake up so i planned to only make one.

That was until i heard a groggy voice from behind me. "Bom dia" He said slightly rubbing his head.

I laughed slightly "Morning"

"Want some?" I said pointing to the pancakes as he sat across the island. "You sure" He said practically drooling at the sight of the pancake i just emptied onto the plate.

"Mhm" I slid him the plate and my untouched glass of juice. He smiled brightly at me. "Thank you"

Last night he had simply worn grey joggers and a black tshirt. He was not wearing said black tshirt now.

I pretended not to notice but i couldn't stop staring. Luckily he was too focused in his pancakes to notice my eyes burning into his abs.

I finished up my pancake and noticed that Neymar was purposely eating slowly until mine was done so we could eat together.

I smiled as i took my first bite. "Its my birthday soon" Neymar said looking up. "When is soon?" I asked.

"Like on Wednesday" He said. I choked on my drink "Thats tomorrow!!!! How am i meant to get you a decent gift?" I said in disbelief.

"You don't need to get me anything" He said. My jaw dropped "You're ridiculous" I said.

He simply laughed and bought his plate over to the sink. "Just leave it in the sink" and he did what i said.

I walked over to him putting my plate on top of his in the sink. "Thank you" He said. I could feel his breath as we were standing quite close.

"My pleasure kind sir" I stopped back and bowed. He laughed. "Also sir, you might want to put a shirt on now" I said still in a fake accent.

He looked down and realized he had no shirt on his cheeks turned a very pale red. He walked off for a minute and came back mid way putting it on.

I clapped as he walked in. He rolled his eyes smiling and sat back onto the island chair.

We made intense eye contact for seconds but it felt like hours and neither of us noticed until i spoke up.

"Listen i've gotta go get you the best present ever"

"Oh ok you seriously don't have to get me anything" He said getting up from his seat.

"Absolute nonsense, I'll drive you home" We both smiled, put on our shoes and walked out towards my car.

"Thank you again, i'll make it up to you" He said getting in my passenger seat.

"No need" I smiled and pulled away from my drive. I tried not to get distracted as i felt his eyes scanning my face.

He gave me directions and we soon pulled up to a grand house.

I watched him until he unlocked his front door. He turned to wave goodbye and i waved out my window "Adeus!!!"" I yelled.

I headed to town and spent ages looking for something. I eventually bought a gift. Its very small and i 100% could do better but its the thought that counts.

I went home and continued to clean up my house from the previous night. I washed up the plates from earlier.

In the corner of my eye i saw my phone screen light up.

neymar

seriously Luana thank you x

seriously Neymar its fineeeeeeee

aghhh x

😉😉😉

tomorrow 1pm can i see you??????? 🙏🙏🙏

i always have time for you x

magnífico!!!! x

expect a knock at your door at 1 then 🤭

noted x

I didn't really have a plan but ill brainstorm. In the meantime i sat down on my couch and opened Netflix.

~the girl from Ipanema~

sorry for the A/N but i knowww its going so slow but in the next few chapters it will speed up i promise.

any feedback??? much love x🤍