Chapter 6

I took Amira sightseeing to lots of iconic Brazilian places for hours. We were both visibly tired so i headed to drop her at her hotel.

"Thank you soooo much Luana" She said getting out of my car. We said our final goodbyes and i set off home.

The sun was setting at this point and the view looked beautiful so at a red light i pulled out my phone and took a photo.

  I posted the picture on my story and continued to drive home.

When i pulled up on my gravel drive way i was relieved to finally be back home.

I got inside and went straight upstairs to my bedroom. It was only 5pm so i wasn't ready to sleep but i was definitely tired.

I got in the shower to wash all the sea salt and sweat off of me.

I grabbed a grey tracksuit and some white socks and collapsed onto my bed. I was laying on my stomach kicking my feet in the air while looking at my story.

Whenever i posted something on any social media i always went back and stared at it for a while.

I was disturbed from my thoughts when i heard 3 quick knocks on my front door.

I groaned and walked downstairs. I fixed my messy hair from my bed and opened the door.

My eyebrows knitted and my eyes squinted as i tried to see if it was actually Neymar standing at my door.

"Uhh hi?" I said leaning on my door.

"Hey" He said hands in his jogger pockets. We both paused.

"Sooo um what are you doing here" I said not letting him inside.

"I don't know, i was bored i guess" He said awkwardly wobbling on his feet.

"And uhh how did you know i was home?" I said still not letting him in.

"I saw your instagram story, can i uhh come in quickly its cold" He said pointing behind me.

I hesitated before slightly stepping aside to let him in.

"Um take a seat i guess...want anything?" I said waving over to my couch.

"No thanks" He smiled and sat down.

I did the same as him and sat on my legs comfortably.

"Wait" I said suddenly. He raised and eyebrow.

"How did you know where i lived" I said slightly creeped out.

"I may have bribed Thiago to give me your address" He said slightly scratching his neck now realizing how weird that was.

"Right" I said quietly. We now sat in silence waiting for the other to say something.

"Sorry i disturbed you i'll go now" He said getting up and walking to the door.

I felt bad for him so my thoughts got the better of me .

"No its fine you can stay, i have nothing to do" I smiled.

"Are you sure?" He said. I simply nodded and pulled up Netflix.

I chucked him the remote as he sat back down. I went to the kitchen and emptied some sweets and popcorn into some bowls.

I got 2 diet cokes and a water. I didn't know what one he would want.

As i came back i saw Friday the 13th plastered on the screen. I placed everything on the table in-front of Neymar and stood in-front of him.

"Seriously" I said gesturing towards his film choice.

"Its a classic!" He said waving his arms about. I laughed and sat down. This time i sat closer to him. Not for any reason other than it would be weird if i was at the other side of the room.

I could tell Neymar still felt bad for barging into my home so i said:

"Thanks for coming over"

He looked at me quizzically.

"You're good company, better than my phone and thats saying something" I said. He laughed and immediately was less tense.

~the girl from Ipanema~