Chapter 13

I must've fell asleep on his shoulder as i opened my eyes and the film had ended.

"Morning sleepy head" Neymar said realizing i've woken up.

"Funny" I rolled my eyes and got up to stretch. I felt 2 arms wrap around my waist from behind me. It made me jump.

I turned around, his arms still around my waist. Our chests were pressed against each-other and our faces centimeters apart.

"I really like you" He said looking into my eyes.

"Haven't we already been through this" I smiled and rested my arms on his shoulders.

"But i like really like you" He said once again.

"Ok i get it im amazing" I replied back which made him smile.

"Luana" He said. "Neymar" I said.

"Do you wanna like you know be my girlfriend like you don't have to but the option is there-" He started to ramble on. A smile was growing on my face.

"Thank you for that kind offer sir, yes i would love to" I smiled and softly placed my lips onto his. He smiled into it.

"Its only 4 i have awhile till i have to go to dinner wanna stay down here?" He said. I simply smiled and pulled his wrist causing him to fall onto the couch. This time he was in the corner of the L shape.

I molded into his arms perfectly. My hand was resting on his chest, his arm was draped around my shoulder but his hand in my hair.

Life couldn't get better.

THE END

guys ik this is the crappiest ending ever but i dont have the time or effort to write anymore because of some things happening in my life rn, thank you for all of the love and support.

sending love your way 🤍🤍