001; we have her location

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"SHOES, SHOES, SHOES."

nessa barrett watched as he friend ran across her house trying to find everything she was missing.

"oh! I need a clip! i always hate when my hair gets in my face, it genuinely frustrates me all the time and this is definitely not the time to be frustrated—" cameron hart quickly walked out of her bathroom and in her room, partially talking to herself and the other half talking to nessa.

"cam—"

"—oh my gosh what if i..." the frantic girl paused, trying to figure out what was bothering her. she had to be forgetting something. "PASSPORT!"

"i already have it." nessa laughed, showing her the bag with both their passports.

"what about my—"

"license? yeah got that too."

"and—"

"your hard drive is already packed in your suitcase cam, you need to breathe." nessa reassured the girl, grabbing her arm and setting her down on the bed. "you're leaving jersey for just a month, not moving."

cameron took her friends advice, taking one breath in and then exhaling slowly. they both had learned that technique when they realized at a younger age that cameron hart was a chronic worrier. she was also a labeled planner and had to have everything dotted out by the hour. too much stress for just one girl to hold.

maybe within their differences her and nessa had stayed such good friends over the years. they grew up together and knew of each other because of their parents being good friends. their friendship didn't take off until nessa's senior year of high school and cameron's freshman.

it was odd and a big jump, but nessa hated her high school and cameron was the only one who was real to her and stayed real when she started gaining attention on social media.

"how are you so calm all the time?" the younger girl sighed, laying her head on nessa's shoulder.

"older, smarter, wiser?"

"two years older—"

"three." nessa responded, messing with the girl. "and since when was i the calm one in our friendship?"

"whatever, point is that i did way better in high school than you did." she shrugged and nessa raised her eyebrows.

"you're still in—"

"NOT THE POINT." cameron interrupted, which caused nessa and her to look at each other before they burst into a fit of laughter.

"all jokes aside it's time to go, plane leaves in two hours and you know how your dad gets if we leave late." nessa patted the girls head to annoy her, which cause her to just roll her eyes.