047; i really like your tie

just friendsjust friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"WHERE ARE THEY?!" cameron was still panicking for her friends. she was supposed to have her entrance in forty five minutes and he friends were yet to arrive. nate told her an hour last time he spoke to her but that had been three hours ago.

she was definitely panicking at this point.

the group of friends were already in the venue though, they had yet to see anyone because they were all in a rush to get changed in the dressing room nate and nessa had been in earlier when they were on call.

"TILLY!" matt yelled to the girl who was currently zipping up her dress in a separate room because of the struggle to tie his tie.

"WHAT?!"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW TO TIE A TIE?!"

"NO? ASK NICK!"

"bro." matt groaned, attempting to do it one more time. it wasn't that he didn't know, he just didn't know how to do it correctly. it always came out loose and uneven. "nick left already."

tilly came out of the dressing room and stood next to him with heels in her hand and her dress officially.

"you look great." he complimented.

"thank you." she smiled at him before sitting on one of the seats to pull on her shoe. "just ask cam when we see her, she knows how to do it. she always did it for charlie and logan when we were kids." tilly told the boy and matt just sighed.

"i was hoping to be ready already."

"youll be fine, just go with the wonky tie." tilly told him and he just admitted defeat and went to the door to hold it open for tilly. "thank you bernard." she told him causing him to roll his eyes before following her to where the rest of the group was waiting for them.

"only took you guys five fucking years." nessa said when she spotted the two, greeting them both with a hug.

"matt was having a tie crisis." tilly pointed out and nick raised his eyebrow.

"you look crazy." madi told him and matt just narrowed his eyes at her.

"you know how to tie a tie?"

"no. nick does."

"nick can you—"

"no time mateo, ronnie is waiting in there for you guys." maria butt in, going to open the door for them so they could finally all see the birthday girl.

"is it weird that i'm nervous? because i'm actually
fucking terrified." nick mumbled which causes madi to laugh.

"yeah it's a little weird." tilly said as they all walked in. "it's just cam it's not that— HOLY SHIT!" she exclaimed when she saw the girl. because the two got so busy, tilly had yet to see the dress.