053; monica and chandler

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"I SAY WAKE THEM UP." nick shrugged, plopping down on the couch and extending his legs so he was taking up the entirety of that side.

matt and cam had fallen asleep watching a movie earlier in the evening and now the other three were antsy to do something. the triplets had to film a car video anyways, so they just figured in doing one all together.

they were boston for two weeks after tour, cam's parents allowing her as long as she kept up with her school work, and tilly's mom knowing the girl was going to do it anyways. the deal with tilly was along as she didn't let her grades slip until graduation she could travel as much as she wanted to.

"i feel bad though." tilly frowned slightly and chris turned to his girlfriend and raised his eyebrow.

"you feel bad? you hit matt with a pillow continuously until he woke up this morning." he reminded her and tilly laughed for a second before shrugging.

"i feel bad because of cam not because of that idiot." she rolled her eyes jokingly and nick laughed because of her.

"tills i don't know how i lived life without you before. you are the source of all my entertainment." nick sighed dramatically and chris just sent him a weirded out look before turning back to matt and cam, who were knocked out on the couch.

"you didn't, you were miserable without me." she shook her head with a sigh and chris just rolled his eyes again before getting up and standing in front of matt and cam who were still knocked out.

cam's legs were throw across his lap and one of his arms were wrapped around her shoulders. they were watching an episode of how i met your mother (clearly cameron's choice) but after barely getting sleep for so long they both fell asleep.

now chris was too impatient to wait until they woke up so he just let his intrusive thoughts win. and he jumped on them.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" matt yelled, annoyed once he realized it was his brother. cam let out a huff, the air getting knocked out of her because of the boy landing on most of her.

"chris get off— get off of me!" she exclaimed, pushing him off and blinking to get used to all the light that was suddenly in the living room.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" matt then said as the other three died of laughter, barely being able to breath because of how funny it was to them. "you okay?" he checked on cameron and she just nodded, trying to fight back a laugh in fear of annoying matt more.

"we got a video to film, let's go romeo and juliet." chris said and cameron furrowed her eyebrows, thinking that wasn't the best way to describe them.

"nah try again." she shook her head and chris paused and tried to thing of another reference.