042; not as stupid as matt

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"THIRTY MINUTES!" chris tapped matt's shoulder and the boy just rolled his eyes before taking another sip of his root beer.

after a week of constant family activities and then a bunch of pre filmed car videos and vlogs for the future, they had reached new year's eve. 2022 was about to be left behind and they were all about to be walking into a whole new year together.

"yeah thirty minutes until the three of us enter another year single as fuck." nick joked, and chris just laughed as matt rolled his eyes again.

"yeah no speak for yourself." chris shook his head and matt furrowed his eyebrows.

"what are you talking about? we're all single."

"nope, i'm changing that shit tonight." chris said sneakily, deciding to leave his brothers in the dark because he found it funny where they freaked out.

matt choked on his drink and nick's eyes widened.

"uh what?"

"woah woah woah- the fuck happened to the kiss was never happening again?" matt asked after chris and he was about to respond but was intereuppted by cam coming up to them while loudly singing the big time rush theme song.

"MAKE IT COUNT PLAY IT STRAIGHT DONT LOOK BACK DONT HESITATE—" matt shut her up real quick by wrapping an arm around her to cover her mouth.

"yeah we're not doing this." he said and she just rolled her eyes before nodding to let him know she was going to stop.

"what are we talking about?" she asked, leaning back on matt and letting matt keep his arms wrapped around her shoulders.

"oh right!" nick blinked, ignoring one complicated couple for the other. "explain what the fuck you meant by that statement."

"what statement?" cameron asked and matt repeated what his brother had said earlier. "WHAT?!" she exclaimed and chris shot a 'shut her up' look at matt.

"okay okay he still needs to explain ronnie." matt laughed as nick glared at chris.

"can you fucking explain?!"

"can you fucking let me speak?!" chris told nick shut up and the brother just stared at him blankly which allowed him to continue. "geez can't even explain. i'm gonna kiss her and then make this shit official because i actually like her it's fucking disgusting." chris' face scrunched up in disgust and cameron just blinked at him.

"y'know normally i'd smack someone for describing it like that but i know you're genuinely scared about having a girlfriend so this is a step up." she shrugged and matt started laughing.

nick just stood there darting his eyes between his brothers and cameron. how were they acting so normal? chris was about to ask tilly to be his girlfriend. chris was scared of commitment and he was planning to ask tilly. not her making the move. HE WAS ASKING HER.