041; y'know because merry christmas

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-

DECEMBER 24, 2022

"OKAY OKAY ONE MORE!" cam exclaimed, watching as tilly carefully tried to place a gumdrop on top of her gingerbread house.

"cam please!" tilly laughed, trying to shut the girl up so she could do it without laughing.

"you can't mess this up." cam said for the millionth time and tilly huffed and stood up straight with narrowed eyes.

"one more comment and i'm bashing the gingerbread house in." she pointed at cam who just backed up with her hands up in defense. the girl got a little closer again when she saw tilly bringing the gumdrop a little too far from where the icing glue was.

"wait that's a little too—" she started but tilly just dramatically dropped the gumdrop and icing bag in her other hand and went to the other side of the kitchen island.

"i'm done." she stated and cam just covered her mouth to stop a laugh from escaping.

"i'm sorry i'm sorry. tills come back." she said through laughter and tilly just stared at her blankly.

"control. issues. cameron. control. issues." tilly spoke through gritted teeth and the boys who were in the kitchen with them started laughing.

the day before christmas. and they all were in boston. because they usually just spend christmas together, tilly's mom and cam's parents just got together and asked the sturniolo's if they wanted to spend christmas together.

mary lou and jimmy thought it would be good for the boys to be with their friends and they liked cameron's parents though they had yet to meet tilly's mom face to face. when it did happen everyone got along so well, so the next week was going to spent in the sturniolo household, with every holiday activity the cheesy parents could think of.

right now they were building gingerbread houses and the triplets were taking advantage and filming it for a video. nate was there too, coming to visit the girls and their siblings since they had gotten there that morning.

"my therapist is working on it! i promise i won't say another thing!" cameron laughed even more and matt just slapped his hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

"alright—tilly and cam are obviously disqualified for inability to work together." nick shook his head and cameron just shot a fake glare his way.

"we can work together—well if i shut up we can." she shrugged and matt just pretended to sympathetically patt her shoulder.

"there is no helping you ronnie."

"alright—" she shrugged him off and dropped the icing in her own hand and going back to where tilly was.