051; check your mic!

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"I DON'T KNOW TILLS THIS SEEMS WAY TOO SKETCHY." cameron held her phone tightly in her hand and the other had her car keys out and ready to jab at anyone who would possibly attack her.

she was in the back roads of long island, which wasn't horribly dangerous but no one was around her and she was alone trying to find the back entrance so she could see her friends and then join them on tour. her parents were a little worried about letting her go, but they trusted laura and wherever she was it was okay for cameron to be.

"it's okay babe, we're not in the city, you'll be fine. now do you see like a green door, chris is there to open it when you're here." she explained and cameron just gripped her keys tighter when she noticed a group of people getting closer to her. they walked passed her when she approached the door tilly described though, so she relaxed a little and just looked around.

"THERE'S NO HANDLE?!" she exclaimed and tilly rolled her eyes.

"will you relax? the door leads you right to the stage for sound check. knock on it, chris is right there." she said and cameron let out a shaky breath and said a quick goodbye to tilly and hung up the call, raising her hand up shakily and going to knock on the metal door.

from the moment her mother dropped her off with her suitcase in hand her anxiety spiked. she didn't know if it was being by herself in new york, even if it was just long island. she did recognize it as anxiety though, after having to go to a therapist when her mom noticed the amount of attacks the girl was getting.

expressing her emotions was getting better, and when she told her friends they were always the first to check on her. at this point they've picked up on all her tells, and for the most part had realized how to relax her without making a big deal out of it and causing everyone around them to know.

she loved them so much for it, but it was a little hard when they were away, because as much as she loved her family, they didn't know her like her friends knew.

it didn't matter now though, because when she knocked on the door and chris opened it with a grin on his face she immediately relaxed, dropping her hands and placing the keys in her pocket.

"CAMMY WAMMY!" he excitedly yet annoyingly exclaimed, embracing the girl and squeezing her tight.

"hi chris." she laughed, squeezing the boy back before letting go all together.

"dude you don't know how excited we all are for you to be here for the last three shows, like i love all of us, but we don't function the same without you and ness obviously, but ness is out getting ready for her own tour so you're the next best thing." he joked and grabbed her suitcase, before allowing her to walk in the building and then going after her and closing the door behind them.