022; stay

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"CAM PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING." nessa yelled from the bottom stairs of her house, making sure that cameron heard her.

it was officially the day cameron was flying back to new jersey, which meant it was a bittersweet day for all of them. they all loved cam and wanted her to stay, but they knew that for her LA wasn't home.

nate and tilly had left the day before back to boston and jersey. it sucked they were all gone but cam was going to end up seeing tilly again in the next couple of days and the triplets were flaying back to boston for a month in september.

cameron was on the phone with her mom while she finished packing all of her makeup and skincare. everyone else was downstairs waiting for her so they could drop her off. they had a couple hours left before she had to leave but were still there none the less.

"ronnie have you spoken to all of them about your party yet?" her mom asked from the face time call as cameron neatly organized her skincare in the bag in size order.

"uh most of them yeah, just not matt." she shrugged and her mom raised her eyebrow. "i mean he knows about the party, i just haven't asked him about the whole entrance thing yet. i was gonna ask chris but like i don't know i feel like i should make him go in with tilly for some odd reason."

because she didn't get her quinceañera three years prior because of covid, her parents promised to celebrate her eighteenth birthday in the same style. that kind of party took months of planning and they were reaching closer to the date, her mom was starting to become a little more strict with the planning.

"aye mami, ya pregúntale. si no, you could ask that nice boy from school you always liked. what was his name? johnny? jimmy?"

"jordan mamá, where in the world did you get jimmy from?" cameron laughed, finishing up with her skincare and beginning to pack her makeup.

"no se, what's up with him anyways? i don't hear you talk about him anymore." maria hart asked, trying to get answers from her daughter. she kinda had an idea why, but she wanted to hear ur from cameron first.

"i mean it's summer time, i haven't seen him since june. and plus im pretty sure i'm over that whole crush." she shrugged and maria laughed.

"y por qué?"

"mami stop por favor. i don't want to talk about jordan." cameron groaned and maria laughed again before dropping the subject.

"enserio though ronnie, you have to ask matt by today about the entrance. your papá has been bothering me all week about it."

"alright i promise i'll ask matt."

"ask me about what?" matt came out of nowhere, scaring the girl and causing her to put a hand over her heart.