002; irl is crazy

just friendsjust friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-

"THAT WASN'T SO BAD WAS IT?" nessa patted cameron's shoulder as they walked toward the baggage claim, tired and ready to sit on something that wasn't moving.

"i mean we didn't die so-" cameron shrugged causing nessa to just laugh, pushing her away before spotting baggage claim.

"you're so dramatic with the plane stuff. millions of flights and not once have we died." she continued and cam only rolled her eyes.

"i'm not dramatic, sometimes i just need fresh air."

"yeah we need to talk about by the way, i think you had a panic attack." nessa stated simply, but the younger girl drew her eyebrows together and stopped walking for a second.

"a panic attack? no. i don't have anxiety. and it's just a rational fear."

nessa stopped walking and turned to the girl, putting a small smile on her face. she knew how caneron was raised. she knew that as much as her parents loved her, there was a lot of emotional responsibility put on her for being the oldest child. she didn't really recognize emotions in herself, nor acknowledged them.

"look it's okay not to be—"

"—okay sometimes. yes ness, i tell you that. i know, but i am okay, i just really don't like getting on planes." she shivered thinking about the flying metal tube.

nessa just sighed before turning around and spotting two boys arguing and a girl laughing at them both as they walked into the airport.

"we're not done with this conversation, but they're here and we need our bags."

"yeah yeah whatever."

"OH OH I SEE THEM!" nicolas sturniolo yelled excitedly, interrupting his brother in the middle of a comeback by hitting his shoulder and pointing toward where nessa and cameron were.

"AH!" madi filipowicz squealed upon seeing the two girls, walking faster than the boys to catch up to them.

"finally i feel like we've been waiting for forever." chris groaned jokingly.

"you just walked in here." nessa raised an eyebrow, before ignoring whatver response he gave and embracing madi.

"me too me too." cameron jumped slightly before embracing madi with a big smile on both their faces.

"i missed you." she sighed and madi laughed again.

"you don't even know how much i missed you being here with us."

"okay enough i want a hug too." chris pulled madi and embraced cameron once she was off.

"it's nice to see you too chris." she laughed as she pulled away from him and then moved to nick.