008; yankees and devils fan

just friends just friendsjust friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
CAMERON SCROLLED THROUGH TIK TOK WITH HER HEAD ON CHRIS' LAP. he was just sipping on a pepsi while on his own phone and the others were trying to decide what to do for the day. nessa was in the studio recording a song and then their plans fell through with some other mutual friends.

now madi, the triplets, and cameron were all sat on the couch, going between arguing and disappearing on their phones.

"what about the mall?" nick suggested and matt groaned.

"not again i'm begging you."

"you sure do beg people for a lot of things." cam commented, which only caused matt to hit her croc off her foot. "MATT!"

"you'll survive."

chris erupted in laughter because of this.

"guys we've been here for an hour can we please figure out what we're going to do." madi then spoke as she placed her head on nick's shoulder, before matt and cameron started bickering.

"escape room?" cameron suggested after seeing a tik tok about one.

"nah let's do that with ness she loves those." chris commented before taking another sip of his pepsi.

"good point."

"what about theme park?" nick suggested and madi perked up at the idea.

"disneyland?" she questioned and matt scrunched his nose up in disagreement.

"i like universal better."

"i'm trying to convince tilly to come next week, if she does i wanna do that with her." cameron said, placing her phone down and closing her eyes momentarily.

"who is—" chris started but nick was quick to interrupt him. it wasn't nick's fault, chris asked who tilly was every time she was brought up in conversation. he just hadn't met her so he just didn't remember, but it annoyed the hell out of nick.

"cam's friend. i'm so fucking tired of you asking that question."

"geez someone's in a mood today." matt then commented, finding nick's hostility funny.

"shut up matt, cam what do you wanna do?"

"sleep, i'm pretty comfortable here." she shrugged and chris laughed, patting her head that was still laid on his lap.

"no babe, we have to go out we spent the past two days holed up here." madi groaned and nick hummed in agreement.

"oh wait! cam didn't you want to see the new thor movie?" nick remembered and cam nodded before sitting up and shooting a playful glare at matt.