049; tour not war

just friends just friendsjust friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"FIVE MINUTES GUYS!" laura called from the front of the tour bus, warning the big group that it was time to say goodbye to nessa, cameron and nate since they were staying behind. after cam's big party and a full day spent in new jersey it was time for the boys to finish tour and ness and nate to go back home.

somehow this time cameron felt a little less alone. maybe it was the fact that her and matt were where she always wanted them to be. or that she was finally free from school and was online so she could travel more. or maybe it was that she would see her friends the next weekend, when they came to new york for the east coast part/the ending of the let's trip tour.

whatever it was she was going to miss them all dearly.

"i'm talking mainly to you matt!" laura then followed and matt just looked at her and faked offense.

"what? why me?!"

"because you're going to take eight years saying bye to cam let's be for real." chris snorted and matt just rolled his eyes before deciding it was probably a good idea to say bye to his girlfriend. everyone else had said their goodbyes, allowing matt to be last.

"what if you stay? all of you i mean, just not you- yknow cause thst would be we—"

"ron you do know we're together now? you don't have to cover up what you say anymore." matt laughed, placing her arms around his neck and letting his hands fall around her waist. he just pulled her closer, suddenly feeling the realization that he was leaving.

it was a tad dramatic but he did just get her after fighting it for so long, and now he had to leave.

"it's been a day matt, give me some time to adjust." she told him and matt just let out another laugh and hugged the girl, her head falling on his shoulder and he felt her placed a kiss there.

"i don't want to leave." he admitted quietly, leaving that conversation for just the two of them. he figured no one would understand but her.

"you have to, you love it out there." she told him and matt just pulled away slightly so he could meet her eyes.

"yeah i kinda do- it's okay it's fine i'll be back next week. and then you'll join us and it'll all be better." he spoke as if he was reassuring her, but the way his eyes widened it seemed like he was trying to reassure himself.

"what's making it so different now matt? youve done half this tour already without me and it's been fine." she placed her hand on his jaw, letting her thumb comfortingly touch his cheek and he just let his eyes roam her face.