Not happy to see me?

-Students, please pay attention, he will explain the presence of someone very important among you, said the school director.The man's eyes returned to their normal color.-As you may ask, who am I? Well, all I can tell you is that I'm Sebastian and I'm here to explain the balance created between the elements and mind control.You see, you think that battles are fought with the sword, but actually everything starts from here (he pointed to his head)There must be a balance in nature. Musa is that balance. You have experienced blood witch control, Musa can block that control. Plus, if you want, you can find the fire fairy, she is one of the keys.-How can she be useful? Of all of the mind fairies, she is the most severely affected by the surrounding emotions. She can barely face a damn class, how can she face a war?- Riven, right?-Make me understand why she is here and not any other fairy?- Please, Riven, tell me what other fairy can read your thoughts? What other fairy can control your movements? What other fairy can freeze you mentally? What other fairy has purple eyes? I tell you, none. She is special. You are lucky to have her among you, but your behavior leaves much to be desired.- We know how lucky we are to have her among us. Riven is... The headmistress couldn't finish her sentence, Sebastian cut her off.-You will only know when you lose her. Don't make me withdraw her from school. I don't want to risk her safety by leaving her here.- Oh, sir, please don't make hasty decisions.- I finished what I had to say. The man left the stage. Everyone was shocked by what had happened.Musa was surprised but nervous at the same time. The winx were speechless, just staring at her. But before they could say anything, Musa immediately went to her father.-What the hell was that?-Hello to you too sweetie.-How dare you do this? You still had a little and you told them everything!- I only defended my daughter, you should be proud of your powers.- Oh, I see, now I'm your daughter. But for two years, two years I didn't know anything about you! After my mother's death, you just left! Musa's eyes turned purple, she seemed to lose control, she was breathing hard, but she calmed down a bit.- Aren't you happy to see me?- No, no, not at all! Every time you appear and destroy something in my life. Today you had little left and you were telling everyone about the true source of my powers, why do you have to destroy everything?-Musa, I'm not destroying anything, I'm just protecting the future Empath Queen.-Leave that nonsense with the future Empath Queen, you clearly want something and I'll find out what!

With that said, Musa left. She was like a storm in the school halls. Her eyes kept turning from brown to purple and vice versa. Anger had seized her body, she seemed to lose control. Because of the state in which she was, she did not notice that he passed by Riven. He saw what state Musa was in.

He saw her when she passed like a storm, her powers overwhelmed her, without thinking he went after her, grabbed her hand and turned her face towards him.-What?-I...aah, stop! (Riven felt a sharp pain in his head, a pain that made him kneel. When Musa saw what she had caused, she turned her back, calming down)- Ohh, that hurt. (Riven was breathing heavily. He noticed that Musa wasn't looking at him, she was trying to concentrate)-Hey, what's wrong? Riven asked worriedly- Nothing, I was just a little, idk, nothing, nothing happened.- That wasn't nothing. It felt freacking real, it fucking hurt.- Just leave it, I've recovered, you're safe.

After saying that, Musa wanted to leave, Riven said- What's happening to you, it's the first time I see you like this...-Riven, you are safe so don't get tired for nothing, I know what you think about me and believe me, you are the last person I would want to tell what is happening to me. Riven was speechless, the fairy just left. 

When the Musa arrived in the room, the fairies hugged her tightly. Nothing felt better and safer than that hug.