I know who she is!

Meanwhile, Bloom tells Beatrix about the portal, about the spell and about everything they need to do to return to Alfeea.-And why do we need the Empath Queen? It's not the same as all mind fairies?- No, not at all, child. A slightly hoarse voice answered Beatrix, she was Lora, the person who helped Bloom in this dimension.- But why, what's special about her, I mean she's my age, what can she do?-Do you know her? Bloom added in surprise.- I asked what is so special about her? If we put her in danger for nothing?-Well, child, she is the only one we can contact, her powers are extraordinary and she is one of the keys to this dimension. Lora replied to Beatrix-Why do I feel that there is something you are not telling me?-The portal can only be opened at a certain time. Once a year.- Ok, I understand, she has extraordinary powers, but she is my age, which means she has no crown.-The title of Empath Queen is not like the Queen of Solaria. She, of all the empaths, is the strongest, she can control your actions, she can read your thoughts, she can feel your emotions...Lora was interrupted by Beatrix-She can barely control herself, these powers are devastating her!- This means that she has not yet found her soulmate, it is only a matter of time until she will be the most glorious.After this conversation, Lora sent the girls to bring her the red oak root.Oak was rare, so it would take them some time to find it.- Beatrix?-What, Bloom?-Who is this Queen Empath?-Just think.-Oh my goodness! (Bloom said shocked)-Yes she is.- No, it's impossible, she would have told us.-Bloom, Musa is the one we were looking for.- How do you know, what makes you so sure?-You know I spent a lot of time with Rosalind, I was bored so I was looking through your files.- Rude.Beatrix giggled a little.- While I was looking over that, I came across Musa's. There I read that she did not take the test to enter Alfeea, she was only recruited. Which gave me something to think about, and now that I heard Lora's description, I put them together.-But why didn't she tell us?-Bloom for God's sake, do you think it's easy for her?Bloom didn't say anything, she really felt stupid.-Look Bloom, I know what it's like to be different, so do you. Musa is not very happy to be an empath, only the fact that you have to feel everything that those around you feel, that all the chaos surrounds you, is difficult. It is often difficult for us to control our emotions, she has to feel them all. You know there was a time when she trained with Riven?-Yes.- Well, when she was training, she put on her anti-magic bracelets, to focus only on her emotions.-I feel so stupid.Beatrix hugged her.- You have no reason to feel bad, she is your friend, she feels good around you.