The truth

- Musa, what happened? Terra asked looking worriedly at her friend.- I know that maybe you will hate me because I didn't tell you this, but I never accepted this part of me. I've been trying to hide who I am for some time and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. The truth is that I am the Empath Queen. I know it seems strange and yes it is, but this title brings more pain than happiness.-What does it mean? Aisha asked confused-Among all the fairies of the mind, I am the most powerful, like a leader. They can only feel emotions, but I can read minds, I can allow others to enter other people's heads, I can control what a person does. Although it looks cool, it's horrible. This "gift" is more of a curse. These abilities took my mother's life. I'm sorry I hid this from you... Musa was hugged by the winx fairies. They weren't angry, they were happy that the friend had the confidence to tell them the secret.After the long hug, the fairies entered the school. Musa stayed out on the bench. Riven was sitting next to her in silence.-Riv? Look, I know I should...Musa was interrupted by Riven. Riven hugged her. Musa was shocked.- I knew. said Riven in a deep soft voice still hugging her.- You knew? How?-The night you allowed me to get into that man's head at the bar, you were a little dizzy. And I don't know how, but somehow you allowed me to enter your mind, I didn't know, but a small fragment of your memory was shown to me.Musa came out of his grip, looked into his greenish blue eyes.- Why didn't you say anything? Why didn't you tell anyone?- I told you, you left me in your head, I felt what you felt, I knew what you were thinking. Your grace is not an easy one to take. I didn't want to force you, I waited until you were ready. A subtle smile formed on Musa's face. The specialist looked at her with his wonderful eyes. Musa didn't even realize that her hand was on his.