The plan.

The fairies and Sky were already waiting for Musa and Riven

The fairies and Sky were already waiting for Musa and Riven. When they got there, the fairies and Sky were watching a video and smiling. Riven recognized the song immediately.-Riv, I didn't know you dance! Terra said.-What the? Riven took the phone from Stella and looked. Musa also looked. It was a late night shoot with the two of them dancing. Musa chuckled.-Can we talk about this later? We have some fairies to save now, Riven said a little annoyed.- He's right, added Flora.- Ok, as you know here is one of the gates. We have to figure out how to open it... said Terra- We need the keys to activate it, the keys and the ingredients for the potion, said Stella.- Musa and I will deal with this tomorrow morning. We will miss a class or two. The director will be gone tomorrow, I can enter the office very easily, and Musa will look for the map or whatever shit is useful to us.- I will keep Silva busy and tell him that you don't feel well. Sky said.-Okay, now we all know what we have to do, I'm going to the lake with Grey, said Aisha.They all went in different directions, Musa and Riven went to the field because they had training. Musa was a little nervous. She attacked without thinking, aggressively, while she attacked him, Riven turned and took her weapon.-Wow, little empath, what's up with this nervousness? You could hurt yourself, you know that? Riven said with a smirk on his face.Musa rolled her eyes.- What, are you afraid that I will hurt you too?They made eye contact after which Riven threw the weapon back at Musa.- Let's see what you can do!After saying that, Musa attacked Riven, he blocked her shot, knocked her down and stood on top of her.- Well, little empath, how are you now?Musa smiled looking into his greenish blue eyes, then grabbed his shoulder and pulled him off her. While Riven was on the ground she stood on top of him.-What do you say now, Riv?- OK, OK, you got me. After he said this, Musa lay down beside him. His shoulder was close to hers, both were looking at the sky.- Do you think we will find the information?-Pixie, I think you can do anything. Even if you can't find maps, I know you will do your best and get them out of there.

 Even if you can't find maps, I know you will do your best and get them out of there