I don't hate you, even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

Riven got up from the chair, went to Musa and took her hand- Ok, that's it, we're leaving now!-But I love this song! You can leave, I'll stay!-Don't be childish, everyone is drunk, half of our group has already left

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Riven got up from the chair, went to Musa and took her hand- Ok, that's it, we're leaving now!-But I love this song! You can leave, I'll stay!-Don't be childish, everyone is drunk, half of our group has already left.-One more dance.- It's a slow song, you have no one to dance with. Riven said while holding her hand.- Then dance with me, if not, you can leave.- Just this dance, then we're leaving! Riven said nervously. Musa just smiled. She put her hands on his shoulders, then lowered them to his neck.Riven approached her, put his hands on her waist. They were so close that they could feel each other's breath. They moved in sync as if they had a connection.-Mus, do you see that guy over there? Riven whispered in Musa's ear as she moved closer to her- Yes, what about him?- He keeps looking here, see?- Yeah, about that... I don't think he's looking at me...-Are you sure?Musa placed a hand on his hand and looked at that guy again. Musa allowed Riven to get into that guy's head by simply touching his hand.-How did you do it?Musa approached Riven and whispered in his ear-I'm just a walking red flag... after saying that, Musa let go of Riven and went to get her bag, Riven had a smirk on his face, one he had never had before. Musa and Riven went to Sky and told him they were leaving. They got into a taxi.- When we get to Alfeea you go straight to sleep, do you understand? -Why do you care Riv?-Tomorrow we have training, and you will come.- I'm serious. Why do you care? I know you hate me, you don't have to pretend you care.-I do not hate you! What nonsense is this?-Riven, ever since school started I see how you ignore me, last year we were a fantastic team, now... Riven answered her- Now we will prove that nothing stops us. You're special, I know that, you're hiding something from me, I feel that, but I can't hate you. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't.-Why are you telling me all this now?- Because I know that tomorrow you won't remember. Musa just smiled. Her eyes slowly closed, she fell asleep and her head rested on Riven's shoulder. He smiled and gently brushed the hair from her face. Riven felt weird, in a good way. Something was growing inside him, something he had never felt before.