Mind control

Riven was very confused, he didn't know what had happened, he had seen Musa in front of him with a hand on his cheek and then he saw her leaving. He wondered how he had gotten to that state,  he didn't remember anything from Musa's conversation with her father. Riven hurried out of the office looking after Musa.He saw her heading towards the west wing. That part of the school was not used, it was even forbidden.- Musa! Musa wait! Riven shouted, but she didn't hear, as usually she had headphones in her ears listening music. When Riven saw that she couldn't hear him, he ran after her and grabbed her hand.-What the? Musa turned, looking at him. 

-What do you want? she added, looking at him. - You owe me an explanation, said Riven taking a deep breath.

Musa just looked at him.- What happened in the office? I remember that we were there, your father was also in the office and then I saw you with your hand on my cheek and then you left.-And what do you want to know?- Why don't I remember anything from the conversation after your father came?-It's mind control. Musa replied in a cold voice.-Mind control? Whose, or you?- No, not mine. My father's.-What did he do to me?-He made you not move and not hear anything, so he made you a statue.-But how did he free me? He was not in the office when I recovered.- I released you, can I leave now?-But how?-Riven, I'm just a mind fairy, I don't owe you additional explanations. After saying this, Musa left. Riven was still confused. He knew that fairies could not undo the spells cast by other fairies so easily, especially the spells of adult fairies. At least that easily, Musa undid the spell immediately, which made Riven very confused.