The keys.

Flora and Terra took the first two keys

Flora and Terra took the first two keys. The keys had something special, a special design that represented each fairy. Retrieving the keys was a real adventure. These were placed in a grave peony on the top of a mountain. Fortunately, the fairies used their magic and reached the mountain.

Every fairy found their key, except Musa. The fairies were pressed by the time. The time was passing, the big day was coming, but some pieces were missing.Stella found her key inside the palace the night she argued with her mother, next to the key she found a ring. Flora and Terra found the keys and next to them a ruby ​​and a cup. Aisha found her key at the bottom of the ocean, and in a chest next to the key was a spell book.

Now everything depended on Musa. The other fairies had a map to find the keys, but she has a riddle 

"The secret you carry is great, your power is extraordinary but in a second you can lose it all. Your title is your curse, your gift is your weakness, your silence is your loneliness. What you seek is not in the stars, it is not in the mountains, it is in the place where it all began. To find what you are looking for, you have to make some sacrifices, to accept who you are. Once you've started, remember, there's no going back. On your way you will lose or win, it depends only on you."

- What does the riddle mean? "The place where it all started" asked Stella.- I think I know where I have to go...- We're coming with you!

-I have to tell you all something... said Musa as she looked again at the sheet of paper.