The other side

In the meantime, although everything seemed to be falling apart at Alfeea, something unusual happened.We all know that Bloom was captive in the world of shadows, but it seems that was not the case.When Bloom entered to close the portal, he saw a woman. She hoped that woman was her mother, but no, she was the master of the portal and the dark dimension.In all the time he spent there, Bloom learned a lot from that woman. Her name was Lora. Lora knew Bloom. She told him about her mother, about her family. It turned out that Lora was like a sister to Bloom's mother.- Where is she?-Darling, if I knew I would tell you. Here is the dark dimension, some souls enter and others leave. I've been trying to find her since you were born, but it seems she doesn't want to be found.-What you mean? Do souls come in and out?-Bloom, this is where people who have unresolved issues come in, if those people find peace they leave.-Is there another way out of here?- Yes, but it's complicated.-Tell me!-There are two portals. One here and one in the other world, near Alfeea.-And how can I activate it?-Here's the problem, you can't. It must be activated from here by two fairies, and you are one and on the other side of 5 fairies. One of them must be the Empath Queen.Bloom sat and listened carefully to what Lora was saying. From what he understood, one more fairy had to reach that purgatory. Bloom's hopes were starting to decrease day by day, when suddenly the sky darkened, thunder and lightning lit up the sky. A bolt of lightning struck the ground. When Bloom looked she saw Beatrix.Beatrix looked scared, when Bloom saw her, she ran towards her.-Bloom! a relief could be heard in Beatrix's voice.-Beatrix, I have never been happier to see you! Bloom hugged her-Where are we?-This is the dark side, but don't worry, we can get out of here. We just have to figure out how to find the Empath Queen and how to contact the fairies.