The new specialist

Musa and Riven made copies of the maps and put them back. While they were walking down the hall, they saw Queen Luna's cars, Stella was already upset, her relationship with her mother was not really a good one.

Queen Luna didn't waste time so she called everyone saying she had something important to say.Stella and the fairies were sitting in the back row and were curious what Sella's mother was planning.- Dear students, you know how much I love this school, how much I love these areas, but safety must be a priority. I was informed about the incident of the past few days. I can't imagine what would have happened if someone had been there, or worse if that creature managed to enter Alfeea.My beloved daughter is here among you. I want her royal blood to be safe, I want you to be safe. It has been brought to my attention that the best specialists and the best fairies are trained daily for a possible attack. But as a mother I cannot risk my daughter being exposed to such danger. Stella, my dear, could you join me on stage?Stella stood up, descending the dozens of stairs with an oppressive fury. She knew that her mother did not care about her, she knew that she had a plan. When Stella reached her mother, the queen hugged her, at that moment Stella knew 100% that her mother was planning something.- Here is my ray of sunshine, my star, Stella. I decided that no one could defend her better than me, so I decided myself who would protect her.At that moment a boy of Sky's stature came on stage. His eyes were green, his hair was brown, his body was muscular.-Everyone, he's Brandon. He will ensure the protection of the princess of Solaria. Wherever she goes, he will follow her.Stella's face fell. Everyone was surprised. The winx fairies realized that this was another trick to make their mission more difficult.