You became queen by marriage, I am by blood.

After they left, Stella stayed with her mother and the new specialist.-What was that? I don't need anyone to protect me!-Stella, don't make a scene. We both know how horrible Alfeea can be, someone has to protect you.- Shall I remind you that I have transformed? Or should I remind you that last year I killed 20 monsters?-A queen must be strong, not fight! I don't care what you say, unfortunately you are my only daughter so you must be protected, even if you are a total disappointment! You are exactly like your father, always looking to prove something, let me tell you, without your name you would be nothing! Do you really think that the people at school appreciate you for who you really are? No, they do it for your title!- This is what you think! Without your title you would be nothing, unlike you I do not rely on the crown to have power!- How dare you!- I'm really curious how dad would have reacted to your words. You became queen by marriage, I am by blood. Do NOT forget that, mother. Without saying anything, Stella went out to her friends.-I'm sure this monkey is on our trail to find out about Bloom. I will get rid of him even if I have to blind him. Stella said a little nervously.- Well, at least we have good news. I found out where the first two keys are. The bad news is that they are in the middle of the swamp. Aisha said.-Swamp? it seems that they are the keys for the fairies of the earth. said Stella a little confused.- Flora and I will go to get it tomorrow, we will stay here and take care of the queen. Try not to draw attention, said Terra.