Are you drunk little empath?

When Stella, Aisha and Flora saw that Musa was back to normal, they ran to her and hugged her tightly.- You scared us!- I know and I'm sorry, but I have good news. I entered that trance because Bloom and Beatrix tried to contact me.I saw them, they told me that they are in the other world, that they are fine and that they need our help to get out of there.The school principal and Musa's father were happy. Musa was ok, her powers were getting stronger and she had news from the missing girls.-We have to celebrate! said Flora- Yes, I know a very cool club! Stella said-Mus? Terra asked- I can't miss this!-Good. Are we leaving at 8? Aisha asked- It's perfect. Guys?- I don't know what to say Stella said Riven.- Oh, come on! Since when did you miss the parties? Plus I have news from my girlfriend! Sky added- Ok, ok I'm coming.Time passed, Musa's headache passed. The fairies were in their apartment getting ready for a night at the club. Musa chose something extraordinary, she had a short black dress with black shoes with a high platform and a leather jacket. She looks amazing and so do the others. Stella chose a short silver dress that highlighted her sublime waist, Flora chose a green dress, Aisha chose a blue dress and Terra chose a dress with a floral print.Meanwhile, they were doing their makeup and hair, Sky and Riven were getting ready.- I am so happy, Musa scared me badly but the fact that Bloom contacted her is amazing! We still have a chance! Riven was at the mirror, doing his hair, not paying attention.-Riv, are you listening to me? RIV?- Oh, sorry, I was thinking about something...-Don't tell me you're thinking about Musa again-Something is not right with her, I feel that she is hiding something...just think, of all the fairies from Alfeea, only she was contacted by Bloom.-Idk Riv, whatever she has to hide she must have a reason.There was a knock on the door, it was the girls. They got out and went to the car. Riven sat next to Musa, Gray next to Aisha, Terra next to her girlfriend, Flora next to Stella, and Sky next to his cousin Diaspro. The road lasted almost an hour, an hour in which Riven was attentive to every movement that Musa made. She listened music all the way.Arriving at the club, everyone went in a different direction. Some couples were outside, some couples were on the dance floor, and some of them, the only ones, were at the bar.Diaspro was alone but went to find a partner, which made Musa and Riven stay at the bar.- How come you're alone, pixie? Riven asked.- You are the one who should be asked, how come you are alone? Musa said as she took a sip from her glass.- Well, I like the freedom to choose.-As you say, answered Musa with a grin. After finishing the first glass, she got up and went to the dance floor. Musa really wasn't kidding when she said she was a dancer, her movements were crazy. Everyone around her looked with envy. Musa already had a few drinks and was tired from all the dancing, so she went to the bar and took a seat next to Riven. Riven looked at her, Musa called the bartender.-A glass of water with lemon, please, and some ice,-Are you drunk, little empath?-Very funny. Everything I've drunk so far has been non-alcoholic.-Then? What do you need water for?- Do you remember that I am a mind fairy? Everyone here is drunk so I can feel their dizziness.- I think it's horrible to be an empath. Musa didn't say anything, but took a glass of whiskey.-Hey, hey, hey take it easy, we have training tomorrow. Riven said as he took the glass from her hand.Musa took another glass and said- I don't care, I don't have training, you do. Riven was shocked, he didn't expect such a response from her, especially because he knew how much Musa likes training.