Leaving for Airi Academy

Good Day everyone!remember this romantic anime?? Usui x Misa from maid sama. I don't own the video  just want to share this with you.

Here's another short chapter for you. I hope you enjoy. God Bless (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

-Ryann

************************************

The liwanag festival has finally ended. After celebrating it for a week, families of the students who attended it were now starting to go back home. The scenes of saying goodbyes made me miss my family.
Some were sad while others are excited for the new semester.

Mika and I just got back from the Student Magic Post Office where I sent and received messages from my father and mother. They wanted to come here with my nii-san but as the head of the dukedom they have duties and responsibilities to perform. That is why they have sent too many letters to me.
Mika's family also sent a letter to him too. He is now preparing our snack and tea.
Nii san, hendritz and prince andrew are preparing their stuff and luggages, today is also their schedule to leave for Airi Academy.

The magic post office used mana stones to create a means of communication. Mana stones really help all the citizen in their daily life.
LRA Students are assigned to gather mana stones in the hidden valley.

Every grade starting from Low tier are the young students from 6 years old to 11 years old (which we call elementary school back to my world , and I am currently in this level) up to  high tier (high school were students age from 16 to 18 years old ).
Low tiers were assigned to gather different herbs that can be used in potions in the outer  layer of the hidden valley. Middle tier (who are middle schoolers age from 11- 16) were assigned to gather mana stones which be classified into four different types.

Green stones can be found easily by extracting it from ores in the dungeon. This stone can be used in any intermediate potions as healing potions, at the same time can be make to be poison.

yellow stone can be found on low level monsters like slime, goblin, fire ox, poison spider, etc. This stone can be used in making different types of  medium level armor and weapon.

Red stone can be found in medium level monsters like orc, poison heradon, amphoebic dracal and troll.
This stone can be used in making special type of weapons and armors. High level potions and poisons.

Purple stone are very rare type and it is hard to find and gather. Usually this kind of stones are located where miasma is thickened by demonic energy. This stone can be used in rare type weaponry, potions, and it have the strongest magi mana affinity.
Most High ranking noble obtain purple stones.
If I remember correctly my father as the grand swordsman own ten which were extracted into weapon.
His favorite weapon is his Pyro a fire-ice sword who looks like excalibur which was owned by His Majesty the King Adolf. One slash can kill hundreds of monsters.
My mother the grand wizard also purple stone owner too! Her cumunlous is a water wind magic wand. One swish can make a thunder clasping tornado.

Only professors and elites are allowed to subdue higher types of monsters to keep students safe.
Demonical monster does not roam around anyway.
Subjugation missions were also led by Aurora Empire knights because they are much more knowledgeable, experienced and stronger than us.

a/n : Excuse me Selene dear your OP remember? ╰⁠(⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)⁠╯)

We heard gentle knocks on the door ,then it opens.

" Selene, Its me Darrell. Were done packing. It is time for us to leave.
Aghh! I don't want to leave you my sister!!!! huhuhuhu (⁠。⁠ノ⁠ω⁠\⁠。⁠)"

"Nii-san, don't be sad when you are in Airi, we can just use mana stone to communicate every time we are free"

" But I want to stay with you  here.."

"That can't be, you have to continue your study there, remember you are a member of the student council. your position will be left open, I don't want that to happen"

" But- but"

I hugged my elder brother who is now crying like I am the eldest. He accept and embraced me back..

"I'm worried to leave you here"

"I'm fine nii -san, Mika is with me, he will assist me and accompany right Mika?"

"Yes. young miss" Mika answered me.

"See, Mika will be with me so nii - san please don't be sad anymore"
I smile with my Darell nii -san.

"Let's go, I will come see you at the entry gate".
we walk through the school corridors, we can see the carriages align at the entrance gate. Hendritz and Prince Andrew are standing there waiting for us.

" You're here!, Hoy Darrel what happened to your face, cry baby fufufuf? "  Hendritz said while teasing my brother.

"Hmmp"
Darell nii san pout his lips to his teasing.

"Selene."

"Yes, Uuhm A-andrew sama?"

"I will see you again"

hmmm,does he mean he will come again? I hope not.

"Yes, have a safe trip Andrew sama"

The lead carriages started to run. The two boarded their except for the prince. I was confused why he still there looking at me. Then, after a while he reach out to me then whisper in my ears.

" Take care of yourself please."

Then he walked

away, leaving me all flush up to my neck. It is my first time someone whisper in my ear that near!!!! Oh Em Geeee! My goodness.

a/n: Fufufuufufufuf.. I know that feeling ahah〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)