Day of the festival

Wazzup everyone! How are guys?
I'm here again in front of you :) I release a short chapter and I hope you enjoy my simple story.

-Ryann

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

Another joyous day for everyone. A bright and warm sun is up at the sky. Flowers blooming in the greeny and cool surroundings. The lake water beside the road is sparkling like diamonds under the sunlight. You can hear festive music and the different sounds coming from the people in the city. You can tell that everyone is happy and feelin good at this time. We are inside the extravagant carriage of Ismael Family, It is wide inside that can contain 6 people but we are only 3 now, Me, Darren-nii sama and Hendritz sama. Duke and Duchess Ismael left earlier than us.
The cushion seats are soft and the roof of it is made with cotton and covered by leather.,You will never feel the bump of the road and it is very comfortable..
We were welcome by amazing kinds of magic that will show different types of light. Confetti's are fluttering together with those flowers petals. Different stalls are standing and assisting local and foreign customers.
Everyone is Happy.
All of them is celebrating ..

"We are here!" Hendritz sama step out the carriage first, followed by my brother, the latter help me get down the carriage as well.

"whoa! So beautiful!" I am so amazed with the citizen's work, The scenery is wonderful!It is very overwhelming! ahhhh, Sugoi~

" His higness informed me that he will be at the lakeside in the afternoon to make us accompany him straight to the dinner banquet" Hendritz sama  said.

"Oh! That's good right Selene!! We can continue our tour yesterday and it is an opportunity for you to take a look at Sire Au great monument"

"You are right Nii-sama" I smiled with the thought, It is a good opportunity, I am so curious to see his monument, But first-

"But Nii-sama, let's try those sweets first!!!!"

"Yosh!"

We walked at the to the Food Stall line and then we bought Items one by one to try it each. Their products are so appetizing that makes my mouth water.. I am so excited to taste it all.
Hendritz- sama is the one pointing and choosing for those which has a best taste(maybe base from his experience), my brother is the one who will pay(even though Hendritz sama insisted to divided tge payment into 2, we did not let him, He already took us in in the Ismael Dukedom and that is too much) I am the one who carried it( using my space storage that noone will notice) . We decided to eat at the central park where the great monument standing..
The park is loaded with people and fortunately we found place to sit in and started eating the snacks and drinks we bought..
Our seat is in front of that great monument..

"Nii sama, is that the Legendary Au great monument?"

"chomp! En!" he answered me while eating.
The monument is made from a black metallic substance, that I don't know what is... He had a beautiful face, a long hair and a long coat, his hand is holding a thin and short staff..ehhh? I imagine it like those stick held by A conductor in an orchestra.

"Whenever I see it, I always felt good" Hendritz sama spoke with smiling at the same time proud face.

I look at his face.. ahhhh. He is right.I also felt good right now. It is a very good and warm feeling.

"You're here...." suddenly I heard a voice whispered to me.