Sudden Visit 2

HikarixxxxKei, I know You knew them
ヾ(≧▽≦*)oO(≧▽≦)O

Hello Everyone! Good evening :)

Forgive me for updating slowly (*>.<*)

For those who are waiting, this is for you guys!(。・ω・。)ノ♡ I Hope you enjoy this short chapter :)٩(๛ ˘ ³˘)۶

-Ryann

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Chomp!

"Ee, This Cake is too sweet!"

"Darren nii sama?!!"

I am so surprised to see him here, What is he doing here? why? My brother bow slightly towards him..what are you doing, Thats improper! Why do the people I know forget to behave in front of Second prince the latter just smile to him and nods back..I can feel the coldness from my brother's behaviour. Yes you are friends and aid with the First prince but its kinda early to have animosity towards each other right?? He walks besides me. I stand up to meet him..I am comfuse right now. What is he doing here???

"Ohhh~ long time no see . I missed you so much!"

My brother jumped to hug me, His warm persona is back..He then grab my shoulder and check out my arms, feet, back and face.

"You didn't change at all!"I just smiled with the thought! Of course, I left home for only 2 weeks right?!!(๑ơ ₃ ơ)

He smiled to me then motion his arms up to hug me again but he was stopped by tugging his clothing neckline. Someone at his back forcefully pulled him back to make him step a little away from me...Who's this?

"Hey what are you doing Hendritz! Hands off me!"

My brother face the boy that's pulling him.He wags his arms to him and cutely confronts him. I remember this guy. Hendritz Jose Ismael, Heir of dukedom Ismael. Like my brother He is also 9 years old right now.
He is one of the captured targets. He is a AIRI students, This boy right here have a bright future aheads of him.He have 2 magic affinity which are earth and water.
If I remember correctly, he became one of those Elite Leader Magi at his early age, 16. He also excelled in archery and long range combat... He's one of my favorite character when I was a kid in my former life so Im so happy to meet him!! Ahh so pretty in personal! So cute!!!!! The mole under his left eye is very charming ..

Author: Ohh, I like Hendritz too! His mole is so attracting right? ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

Certain someone: Yes! "raise two hands"

"No! You are too close to Selene! Are you a pervert!?" He cunningly answered back.

"What?! and when did you start to call my cute sister by her name!? "

"Eh, Just now~" He slightly curtsy and bows  towards the still smiling second prince ,Eh you too!,He did the same way my brother did,He then turns to me. He slightly bow to me then sofly introduce himself.

"Nice to meet you, I am Hendritz Jose Ismael, Heir of Dukedom Ismael"

I slowly curtsy and bow towards him. I gently smiled.

" I am Selene, and this is Mikaell Von Lumiere"

He smiled back to us and nod.

"Long time no see brother Mikaell"

"hmm.." Brother? hmm why? I am curious? Mika turns to me to tell that They are both students of certain Magi  when they are little.They households also have friendly relation because their mothers are closed friends. I see, that information was not mention in the game before. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

"Uhmm, So why the sudden visit Darren-nii sama?"
I asked my brother who are now  standing beside me, He is blocking the second prince view to me.. Protective are we?

" Did you read the letter I've sent you?"

"Uhmm yes,?"

My brother shook his head, Puffing his cheeks like a Sulking 4 years old kid..I read the content of the letter... Oops! I admit that i jumped off that P.S part. ahohoho.... My bad..

The Cafeteria is getting crowded. We decided to walk out to the Cafeteria's Flower Garden.. The place had a welcoming and refreshing environment.This olave is good for a meeting like this.The Second Prince part from us. He sneakly slip off  from our sight. I guessed he also feel that he' s not welcome by this two.

"We visit because of the capital festival. His majesty plans you to attend it with your fia- first prince" My brother continued what we left, I am now sitting with my brother in a huge log carved with leaves and flowers while Mika and Hendritz are talking not too far from us. I feel that they giving us time to talk.

"What!? But we have class during the festival and the travel is-"

"No need to worry my sister, we already dicussed it with the LRA founders and they let you to travel back with me and Hendritz"

"But It is still too early to meet him"
I low dowm my gaze to the fresh green grasses in front of me..My brother squeezes my hands, He knows that I am not ready to meet up with my Fiancé..argggh!It reminded me again that scene.!! I blushed with tge thought. I am thankful my brother did not notice. I just sigh to myself...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
AIRI academy

"Ahhh! Its so boring.. I wish I travel with Hendritz and Darren to the South!"

Boy shouted while rolling in his bed. They are now in the dormitory. He is dorm mates with the first prince while Hendritz and Darren were. They left too early, so he does not have time to argue.

"Quiet"
An Icy cold voice that laying on his own bed stopped him.  He zipped his mouth..SIGH! (ㄒoㄒ)(。•́︿•̀。)
Really! so boring!! He then continued rolling on his bed Quietly..

See you again guys!!!! Woooooo!!! Ahhhhh. what will happened to their meeting? So excited!!! Btw, that talking is Liam..Hahaha He is stocked with the cold blooded prince :)