Examination 2

That's one of my Fave anime :)

Just sharing :)
wiwit!!

Hello Hello ฅ'ω'ฅ
How are you guys?
Another chapter guys..
(^ω^)Hope you like it.

-Ryann
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Walking to the third trial,I passed through the private hallway which is located far from the first and second trials. The hallway was designed the same as those in the greek walls and ancient temple.
There are no people around so I thought to myself if I am in the right direction. I stopped. I look around.
"Hmmm, Where is the Third trial room?" I asked myself.. then I start to walk again until I reach a huge door which is carved with Stars, Moon and Sun..whoa! So big!! Before I push it, the door opened automatically. I walked inside. The room is covered by darkness but in the middle where the floor is encripted with galaxy drawings and I saw someone standing there.

"Uhmm, hello.. I am looking for the third trial room?"
I stepped closer and Talked to the old man.

"Your in the right place young lady." He answered me, I get closed to him and I saw a grandpa wearing a long white magician coat that reach the floor, He is wearing Sun Badge and on his hand there was a staff with clear ball, He looks like those elder magician in the fantasy movies.He is looking at me like he is waiting for my arrival.He looks serious but his eyes is showing happiness.. Hmm?Maybe He is the mentor assigned here.

"My name is Selene And I would like to do the third trial" I spoke slowly and with respect.
He nods.

"Welcome to the third trials. You can call me Elder Miro. This trials is simple. You just need to drop some of your blood in the Encrypted circle on tye floor. This trial is to measure your magic and to know your magic affinity."

I looked down to the encrypted circle. I didn't hesitate to do the task. I open my space where I stored my things, No one can see my space besides me so its okay. I got one Silver needle and draw little blood. The floor suddenly crumbled and it light up that the whole room  is eaten by blinding light with different colors.... There are Thousands of mana in the air. I tried to touch it..It feels so warm, the mana is gathering beside me lije they want me to absorbed them and without knowing those mana are entering me.. ahh, my body is glowing!! What's happening..??!!!

I looked at Elder Miro.He kinda look shocked and after the absorption, He nod then said that I passed the third trials.
That's It? Ahh, I see.. Like what he said. This trial is simple, but I thought we will measure my magic power and magic affinity?That' s really all?hmmmm?

He give me a small golden badge That is decorated with star and Rose. I put it under my Ruby brooch,, Oh, they looks good together.. ahohohoho.
He then tell me that I need to wear this bdge wherever I go, this a signed that I am now a student of Lily Rose Academy.
I thank him then bowed then walked out the door. Ah! Can't wait to see Mika later but for now I feel heavy so I think I will go back to Lodging room first to rest.

Elder Miro Pov
I sense someone outside the room. I opened the door with my own. I usually not interfere but its like there something whispering to me to let that person enter as soon as possible..
suddenly a small shadow entered.I figured that she is a little girl. If I remembered correctly the examinees are younger than the last year.. That small shadow ask me where is the third trial room and I tell her that is in the right place, When she gets close to me I saw a lovely and beautiful young girl. She has a shiny black hair and her blue eyes are glistening even in the darkness.
My shoulder trembled , My eyes widen. That girl strength is unbelievable. Yes I can see those Mana in a person. This ability Is called God's eye.

I exist for many many many years but this is the first time I encounter someone like this.. My name Is Casimiro Agustin Rose. I am one of the founder of the LRA academy.I am one of those Grand wizards.We are the Suns which means the Parent of this school. The moon which represents the mentors/professors/teacher while star represents the students. After the war that happened many many many years ago, we decided to open an academy where we will teach magic,swordsmanship,archery,Tactics, sorcery and etc.

Author: Many many many years means that He existed for more than hundred years already ahaha... I just used the term with Many-many because....I like it. (⌒o⌒) Don't mind me guys ahohohoho!
Selene: Author chan your so weird!ne~
Author : Ahohoho Thank you Selene chan~
Selene: 'Tilts head'
Im not praising you though..sigh..Guys don't mind her...

Back to the story

We won the battle with the darkness and the greed of other Kindoms near Us.(Aurora kingdom).,Still,we want to maintain the peacefulness of the country so we build this academy.  My two comrades, who are busy settling the academy's matter will be shock when they heard this news.
This girl is the daughter of the duke and duchess De Grandeur from the north. We Don't have a special bind with the Grandeur Family but His Majesty the King requested to put more attention to this girl.. King Aldorf is one of my student when he was younger so I agreed to his request..But I never thought that this girl is so special.

She is not afraid to do the task, drawing blood is a little scary for other children. This girl did not show any hesitation. I saw her reach for her silver needle in her.. Space?! She has a space???!!! Space storage is very...Rare.!! How many years has it? The only one I knew who have it is that Old man!! This is so fortunate happening!!
When her blood drops in the floor, it crumbled and blinding lights appeared with different colors! Those are Mana..Yellow (earth), blue(water), green(Wind), red(fire), gold(light), white(ice) , and black(darkness),
That colors are designated to magic affinities.!! Not just ordinary but even legendary magic has appeared! She is a quasi!! A Quasi Magician can use all magic affinity. A Quasi Magician never show for more than five hundred years so why now??? And a little girl??How should we handle this?⊙_⊙   <(-︿-)>
The mana are beginning to surround her. She absorbed it all! Her body glowed and after a while thing came back to normal like nothing happened. The girl is alright. Her  mana absorption is incredible.. Very powerful! After she went out, I hurriedly exited the room using the back door. I am excited to tell them(his comrades) the news.

Authors note:
ahh so Op '(*∩_∩*)′

bye guys!! muaghhhhh.See you !!!