Sweet Dreams

Good Day Guys!
Another short chapter for you! Hope you like it.. ahohohohoh..
God Bless Us All..

\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥

-Ryann

♥♥♥☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♥♥♥

Mmm, a warm hand patting my head,It feels good. I opened my eyes ,I saw dazzling golden silk that shines through the evening light. Caressing my hair with care. Soft fingers gently touching every strand of my hair.
Mmm..It really feels good. I reach for that shining silhoutte that wearing a brooch similar to the one I got.

"Selene"

A voice calling...

I wonder who's calling me..

I moan,Mika is calling. I opened my eyes that now staring in the ceiling.. I realized that I am now surrounded by darkness.. when I went back to the dorm my body feels heavy and I fell asleep early... My throat is dry. Ahh Im dizzy...I closed my eyes.

"Mika....."

"Hmm?"

"I felt heavy and hot..."

"Did you catch a cold?

"Sorry Mika"

He helped mo to sit down, He draw a glass of water to my lips. I drank a little, I want more but my throat ache, I felt something cold in my neck and hurt in my throat lessen .. He again wipe my face,neck,hands and my feet.

"Ne....Can you please change my clothes "

I don't want to bother Mika but I am uncomfortable right now. I guess its okay because I am still a little girl, There's nothing to hide.. yet.

He sighs, "Don't let it happen again"

I nod, I am a little bit confused but I don't have strength to ask further. He covers me with blanket and started to take my dress off me. Then he puts another dress to me. It is my cotton nightgown that I hang beside my mirror table. He moves fast. Im amazed.

"Thank you Mika,"

I heard him said No but again he stopped talking and just help me to lie down ti my bed, he tucks and cover me with blanket.. He gently touch my forehead. He is still standing beside me. Waiting for me to fall back to sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The girl in front of me is sleeping...She is shivering. I looked at the open windows, I carefully close it all to block the cold winds of the night from entering. I sat beside her, Gently pats her hair. She suddenly opened her eyes.. I stare back to her.. She spoke and called me with others name. She's not fully awake. I touch her forehead, she got cold. Her cheeks are tinted with red and her breathing is kinda heavy and warm.
She is not feeling well.. I walked in to her bathroom to get basin and some water. I enchant then the water became a little warm. I used my Handkerchief soak it in the water then wipe away the sweat from her face, and neck. I even I wipe her soft and pale skin hands and feet. This little girl is too defenseless. Should I transfer here?
I m glad I sneak out again to her room. I used the teleportation Enchantment I recently learned. I study it from the books that that old man(His Father the King) gave to me . It is an intereating book and I acquired lot of information to that book. Teleportation enchantment is a hard magic skill so it takes too much mana to used it. I don't have problems with mana becaused my mana absorption is quite good. I have 4 magic Affinity.. In my age, I think its quite good.
But this girl Magic Aura exceeds mine. Does she learns mana absorptions already?

(Author: oh nononono! That's a blessing from me you know?!
Piercing glare. ......
author: ouch! )
( ̄3 ̄) ahohohoh

Back to him...

I enchant and touch her neck,I lessen her throat ache.She ask me to change her dress. I like to do that but the thought she is asking for other man..Don't let others know this part of you.... I gritted my teeth when she moans..Are you seducing me..
.Im helpless, I sigh.. I act and move faster. I change her dress as soon as I could. In a blink, she is now comfortably sleeping there...I kiss her cheeks and murmur a sweet dreams.

"This Fiancé of mine is too much for me" I smiled and returns back to the royal academy.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥My prelims is coming.......
(ノ*>∀<)ノ Ahhhhhhhh!!

Fufufufufuffu......

See you guys Next time
muagahhhahhaasss!

Before I forget...
Don't mind the seducing part there .. They are only children.ahahahaha

Peace sign' muagh ~♥~♡(∩o∩)♡
(●'∀`)ノ♡