Royal Decree

Hi to all beautiful people around the Globe :)
semestral break has come to an end, next week will the start of the second sem, so I won't be updating for a while. Maybe I will update when I have free time so see you, muaghagahagahagaha! '(*∩_∩*)′

-Ryann

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I am now sitting in the couch inside my father's study room. We are discussing the royal decree of his majesty  King Aldorf. I will be engaged to the First Prince of Aurora Kingdom, his highness Prince Andrew Kalil Moritz Selbriss.
I once saw the king attending my father's birthday 2 years ago. His Highness Aldorf and my father are Bestfriends. He is so handsomely gorgeous too just like my father. I love his shiny silver hair and emerald eyes, a lighter shade though. why does otome games put too many handsome and beautiful characters anyway?
<(-︿-)>

Back to the topic, father and I are talking about the engagement with Prince Andrew Kalil Moritz Selbriss.. too long names!! what are you thinking your Majesty when choosing his name?!

(A/N : fufufuf,Im the one who name him though!!! ahahahaha)

"Selene"
hearing my fathers voice pulls me out of my thought

" Yes, father?"

"Do you agree with the Royal Decree?

As if I have a choice to disagree father. You cannot say no to the Royal Family. It was lese majeste/ treason.. a heavy crime! hu hu hu (╥_╥)

"Is there any other way father?"

"Unfortunately, none"

I saw my father dark expression, I know he does'nt want to make me engage right now because Im still,, I mean we are still young. I am 6 years old while the First Prince is 9 years old only.
wa wa wa! if i remember correctly in the DDML
( Doki Doki My Love-- otome game Selene was playing when she was elementary in her former world)
the villainess, who is -I am right now, was engaged to First Prince of Aurora Kingdom when she was 12 years old while He(1st Prince) is 15 years old. So why does it happen now. Its too early right?????!!!!( TДT) っ╥╯﹏╰╥c

I never encountered the captured targets including him ( 1st prince) yet and I dont have a plan in meeting them anyways. I am running away to my death route and meeting them means that my end is coming... No, I don't want that to happen!!
I am doing good things to prepare and become a nun. So no! My destiny.. No!! huhuhuhu
(╥﹏╥) I don't wanna die again..I Need to do something.

"Father, can I ask something?"

"Of course, what's your request?"

" Is it alright if you tell his majesty King Aldorf that I will agree to his decree but we must sort out things first, If the First Prince and I become close or if we.. if we fall for each other because I don't want to be a hindrance to his highness (1st prince) Feelings. and..."
I looked at my father, hesitating to say what my thoughts are. my father is trembling and sadness can be seen to his Obsidian eyes.

(A/N : i just decided that Anthon's Eye color will be obsidian)
He does not want to appoint me in this kind of situation but we don't have a choice.
As I continue..

" And... I want to be married to the person who will accept me for what I am and will love me till we gets old, just like you and mother."

My father gestured for me to come sit beside him, then He hugs me and pats my head.

"Don't worry my princess, I will say it to Aldorf".

Anthon's Pov ( Selene' Father)

After My daughter went out, My wife comes out where she was hiding. She was secretly eavesdropping to the conversation and was controlling her emotions.

" Anthon, is it too early to do this to our daughter?"

my lovely wife is so concerned and it makes her unhappy.

"She's only 6 years old.." she is now crying.
I hug her to my chest, and gently pat her back to stopped her from sobbing.

" I will make sure that Aldorf will agree to Selene's request. And if he don't, He can dissolved the engagement.

" But, what if the dukedom-"

" I know Aldorf will understand, he is my bestfriend so am I to him"

"I hope everything will be alright!"

" I will talk to him as soon as possible"

My daughter is very talented, intelligent and so cute. She was different to other kids same age as her. I don't want her to debut earlier but at the same time I don't want to break the noble customs.
I know that time that she will gain lots of unwanted attention. I want to protect my daughter to the wolves around!
Many higher ranking officials and nobles went to talk to me in private and wanted my beautiful daughter to be engaged with their Rotten Ugly Good For Nothing Sons

(a/n: ohohohoh : duke's hot blooded ~~naturally don't mind him. ehehehe )
ヘ(^_^)ヘ

But I Said No. I warn them. if they insist to get close with my lovely daughter, I will kill them, without blinking my eyes.

I never had an idea what my friend Aldorf thinking to decree my daughter to be his daughter-in-law.

(a/n: Well actually, the first prince blackmailed his majesty !! ahahaha it was the first prince idea. (⌒o⌒) )

Due to our friendship and to his position as the highest person in the Aurora Kingdom I cannot disagree.
on another way, its as he said that the engagement of my daughter to his son is also a protection to the wolves in the surroundings. I admit. He is right.

Guys finally i wrote the chapter more than 500 words.. ahahahah!!!see you again :)
Ingats! ↖(^ω^)↗o(〃^▽^〃)o