Preparing for the festival

Good day everyone, Long time no see-read Its better this way!! Oh before anything else I would like to thank you all my readers.. It reaches 21k reads!!! Oh my goodness!!! I am so happy!! Thank you so much! 'Teary eyes' (╥﹏╥) 'crying from my hyphothalamus right now! I really appreciate the thought that you appreciate my work... 'bow-bow-bow' Thank you for the comments, Reactions and vote!Lab yah guysssss ♥♥(灬♥ω♥灬)

Btw, It took me too much time to update again, I just ended up my midterms, and the reporting is undone so my mind is still occupied until now..I will release a chapter tonight because I felt like I needed to....Its calling me...
(^ω^)

I hope you enjoy this..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

My Nii sama came back with Liam-sama and Hendritz sama, They brought many pastries.I noticed that Hendritz-sama is grinning like there is something going on..? I looked at Liam-sama who is now busy tugging biscuits with my Nii-sama while Kalil-sama's stare still on me... My back sweating but I still show them my smile like normal.. The atmosphere between us five is better and it is a good day to enjoy.. Tomorrow is the festival and the banquet will be held at the night. Anyway what is the festival all about..??

"Uhmm, May I ask what is the festival called?"

"It's Liwanag Festival " Liam answered.

"Liwanag?"

"Mmm, and there is a story about that" He answer again, Hendritz sama raising his hand like he was in a class recitation..

"I know about that, Let me share the information I collected about Liwanag Festival, Thousand Years ago, before the Aurora Kingdom was so small,, some parts of the country were own by the dark creature-"

"Dark creature?, The evil monsters?" I asked him whilst tilting my head.

"Yes, there part of land that were owned by the Evil monster, It was so barren that no one wants to enter it. Everybody was so afraid to face the dark creatures because they are so powerful. Until the a powerful Magi was born and gathered the Hero and other companion."

"Wooah! That Magi is very famous, Did you notice the statue in the city whike we were there?" My Nii sama asked me.. statue??? statue??As I think about it, I did not see it.,Magi? Started the journey? That's new to me, normally Heroes will do that right??!! Anyways(○゚ε゚○). I shook my head.. Kalil sama patted my head,

"No worries,
You'll have time to see it tomorrow" Kalil sama said while pattingmy head,, Oh do I look so eager to see it? I just smile then look back to hendritz sama to let him continue the story.

"The journey of the Magi and his companions took awhile before they reach this barren land, They started purging places to places,,even thou darkness force are too many and they are outnumbered, they manage to defeated them.Turning back the light and bright surroundings of the land.. but a sad news is that, That Great Magi who used up all his power to conquer the evil were critically damange and lost all his powers..That is what we will celebrating tomorrow, The day when Brightness sky was shine up the sky of the Aurora kingdom."

"Ehhhhhh?!" My Nii sama burst out.

"Sshhhus!Nii sama let him continue please??" Don't interrupt him ... (○゚ε゚○)

"But, He live his life to the fullest together with his lovely wife!"

"Ohh, I remember, he was married to the Great Hero" Liam exclaim.

"Ehhhhhhhhh!! are they both man?" oh common Nii-sama. Stop interrupting!!!

" Who said that? The hero is a woman you fool!" Liam shouted to my Nii-sama.

"Ooh I see, So Lady Hero and Great Magi end up together,, That was an amazing story!" Darren exclaim. I looked up to the person beside meand asked,

"Do you know the name of  the great magi and the lady hero?" I am curious,, I will search for them in the library when I come back to LRA.

"The great magi named Au Licht  while yhe lady hero name  Eudora Loraine  Finell Licht" Kalil sama replied to me. I nod to him, I quickly got my pen and note on my space and wrote their names, then quickly put it back,,.. I don't hid it to everyone, Its not unusual right?

(author: very unusual! you're not normal girl. Not anyone can achieve to have that!
Selene: Ehh, Really? 'tilts heads'
author: Really!! (⌒o⌒) )

After having snack together with the first prince, we left the restaurant to go back to Ismael dukedom, Hendritz sama did not accompany us because he will be together with the prince.. My brother fell asleep while we are inside the carriage..Im humming with outside scenery, It is very beautiful! I am so excited to the happenings tomorrow! I hope Everything will be alright..I smiled to myself.

Hendritz Pov

His highness cold demeanor is twice today.I report back what happened when we travelled to LRA to bring back Darren's sister..When I mention the second prince, he broke and turn into powder the golden and black pearls he was rolling in his palms.. Uh oh,. (。ŏ_ŏ)

I knew his highness for so many months now and there are time that his calm and chill behaviour snapped.Like you can see Ice blizzard and burning flame on the surroundings. (¬_¬) sigh!
...It is when its about that twerp little sister. When he found out that his fiancé to be will be enrolling to LRA, He snapped.. Sigh! Your highness we are too young for you to hold that kind of emotion, How about you stay being calm and cold and enjoy our youth? As if I can tell it to him face to face. Well, I can't blamed him, his fiancé is so adorable and charming.. When he met with her awhile ago, He is like a different person that I never know!!! My goodness you hiding your wolfself in front of her.?!! I mean look at how you snile to her! Look at how you treat us diffetently you  demon overlord! sigh! Really!! Anyways as long as you are happy... I thought I can come home peacefully but you want me to prepare something for the festival tomorrow...Sigh! I am also 9years old! I need to sleep and let my body grow!! sigh!! (╥﹏╥)

"Your wish is my command" I left his royal courtyard obeying what he ordered me to do. I don't have the right to comply..sigh!

Goodnight guys! Hope you like it! muagahgha