Stranger

"Aww~" someone knocks me down, my butt cheeks hurt, ouchy!

"Im sorry" oh watta soothing voice. I looked at the one who spoke. A boy with aquamarine wavy hair, golden eyes, pointed nose and cherry lips is front of me. He has a mole under his right eye. He looks older than me.

"Ohh, Im Fine" he helped me stand, and got the books that scattered on the floor and put it on the table near us then he dusted my dress. oh no! I shyly stopped him, Its Inappropriate!

"no, no, I can do it myself"
i checked my dress and its still clean so no need anyway.
I felt that He is staring at me, so I tilted my head and ask,
" Do you need anything?"

"Are you a new student?

"Not yet, I and my friend will take the examination tomorrow so-"
I cover my mouth, i remembered that my mom told me not to speak with some stranger! He looks pretty though! he is wearing this attire

"Not yet, I and my friend will take the examination tomorrow so-"I cover my mouth, i remembered that my mom told me not to speak with some stranger! He looks pretty though!  he is wearing this attire

His wearing this brooch

Hmmm, the brooch he is wearing looks familiar

Hmmm, the brooch he is wearing looks familiar. I thought i saw something that looks like that but where???

"I hope You passed the exam"
He said with his shining, shimmiring smile, ahhhh,, so bright! almost the characters in this story have shiny shiny appearance...sugoi! ^o^ hmmm?! but who is this?

"Nice to meet you,My name is Arthur Kallum Selbriss" he calmly introduced himself to me,huh, is he a mind reader?

I curtsy and held the hem of my dress,
"Mine is Selene Llios De Grandeur, nice to meet you too!"
His family name is the same with that demon. My eyes widen! what!! I just realized, I hurriedly lower my head and shouted,

" Second Prince-" oh no, dude! I offend this Prince.. oh no.. what is he doing here?

(Author: and how did you know he's the second prince anyway?
selene: hey you!don't butt in ◐.̃◐
author is smiling and wagging tail imagining herself like cheshire cat ahahaha)