Changes

Good Day Everyone! Short chapter for you ! :)
Hope you like it..
-Ryann

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We arrived at the Ismael Dukedom 2days ago. Darren nii sama and his friend hendritz decided that we stay here because our fief is farther in the capital. The Duke and Duchess Ismael is very friendly and kind., They warmly welcome our party when we came and simple feast were prepared..

I missed my Mother and Father although I will meet them in the palace. Yes! In the palace. A banquet is held in the Imperial Palace and I need to attend it. sigh!There were lots of changes in the story. DokiDokiMyLove is different from this.I admit that I was the one who made some of the changes and the setting runs differently..The villainess, well that is me now, is not invited in the banquet. Even though she is enrolled in the AIRI she was never invited, her fiancé cold demeanor is scary at the same time attractive. Ohhhh! I suddenly remember that the villainess character is not hateful, she grew pretty and humble but for a certain person attention she falls down to her end.. unfortunately I forgot to whom she attracted to..(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
I am curious, does my end route changes too? sigh! I thinks I just have to be prepared not to bring down my family and enjoy my life to the fullest! ahohohohohoh!

(Author: Yes! Lets live to the fullest whike we were young and free..

Selene: fufufufufu..)

The festival will be held tomorrow, every places is livelier and everyone is busier that I thought. I am so excited because it is mu first time to experience the festival in this world. Darren nii-sama said that he will accompany me to the city this afternoon to tour around.. Mika left early this morning to visit his mom and to fetch his things. I guess Hendritz-sama's business is to report to his highness Prince Andrew .

In the afternoon

My brother and I is now touring atound the city, He is holding ny hand , he's afraid to lose me in this crowded place. Ahh brother you really so kindhearted.. fufufufu! We tried different sweets in different food stall, the products are cheapier than I expected. Darren nii-sama bought me a blue lacy ribbon covered with small flowers.. I like it the first time I saw it I hug and kiss him to his cheeks to thank him. I smile widely when I saw his happy expression..
We stopped by in the central park where we bought sorbet and fruit juice. I chose choco banana sorbet while my nii-san chose four season mixed juice. The serving were big so we share it to each other.. We've got the attention of people around us,  even though we wore simple clothes, but due to our perfect genes from our parents our physical feature exceed norms.  My brother is so handsome! He is only 9 years old but his feature is already develop and will enhance more in the future. His fiery red hair shine brightly that attract the attenttion of girls around buy my brother don't mind them.. ahohohoho..
The people of the city are humble and kind. they cooperate with each other. Its one of tge good point why the kingdom is successful and wealthy. Having people that are not greedy and that can work together will make more opportunities for everyone..The Laws by the Royal Family are equally implemented.I am amazed. I sipped to my brother fruit juice.

"Oooi Darren!" I heard someone called my brother..

"Oh Liam you're here too?!''

"Yes, I am with his highness, He is with Hendritz in the central Restaurant,He told me to bring you there."

My brother look at me, then he said

"But I am now with my sister right now and we-"

Liam ignore my brother instead he turn to me ,He bow and politely greet me..

"Good day My lady, I hope you can come us"

Uh oh!