Chapter 3

Amuro P.O.V.

Finally caught the robber. That took longer than expected. It was really annoying when he went inside the alleyway but no matter. At least I caught him. That robber stole so much jewelry. Oh well. Just then I heard police sirens. 

Oh! Looks like Kazami is here. I guess I'll just let him handle this. I checked the time on my watch and it seems like it is time for me to head back to the Poirot Cafe. I work at the Poirot Cafe under the name of Amuro Toru. My real name is Rei Furuya. And my codename in the Black Organization is Bourbon. I guess it's a theme for our codenames to be drinks. 

The Black Organization is a place where we do illegal things such as banned transactions and assassinations. Well, I'm actually a police officer going undercover in the organization. I even got high enough to get myself a codename. Not many people get codenames, only a select few. Which means that the organization must have some trust in you. 

As Kazami arrived, I snapped out of my train of thoughts. We talked for a bit before I had to go back to "work". As I was walking though, I heard something big fall. I brushed that thought aside as I assumed it was a stray animal like a cat or a dog. Well, time to change my clothes and head to the cafe.