Chapter 11

Y/N P.O.V.

I woke up on the guest bed next to Haru. Haru was so cute. He blended in with the white sheets so you couldn't even tell there was a dog sleeping next to me from afar. I got up and went downstairs. I still remembered exposing myself. I don't think it's a dream but it just might be. The part where I expose myself just might be a dream. I'm not sure. I'm probably going to have to double check. 

I saw my brother and greeted him good morning. I asked him what he and Akai Shuichi was talking about. He said that he didn't talk to him about anything. I explained to him what I dreamt of whilst eating some pancakes he made. He told me that none of that happened. I didn't explain the part where I exposed myself though. I think that these are not just dreams. Truth be told, I've been getting these weird dreams for the past few days now. And when I think of it and apply it to the real world, it makes sense. I am theorizing that my dreams are true. They might actually be from my memories. The dream also stated that I came from another world and that does make sense. I feel like I know these people even though I just met them. It felt so weird. So that means that there really is a BO. I'm going to have to play my cards right if I want to make it out of this alive. 

I greeted Yusaku Kudo and 'Conan Edogawa'. I have to keep up the act that I'm clueless. Just then, Subaru Okiya walked in. Of course, my brother was sending him death glares. I know what happened between them but still. I just wish that they could stop fighting like cats and dogs. It's really annoying. And for the meanwhile, we're probably going to stay here. Amu-nii-chan told me that the entire house was a mess. He didn't go into details though. He got some of our clothes but the rest were either damaged or missing entirely. He also checked for hotels or apartments to rent but they were all booked or too expensive to afford. So we in fact, had to stay here. I actually think of this as a good thing. This way, everyone can hopefully see that we are on the same side and can work together to take the BO down. I also pray that Amu-nii-chan and Akai-san can at the very least stop fighting or sending death glares every few seconds. The tension is really not helping the situation. I know that they won't get along on their own but I'll give it a few days. A few days until I start to secretly pull some strings here and there to make them get along. I simply have no choice. In fact, I'm probably doing everyone a favor. The tension between them will be gone and everyone can work together.