Chapter 4

Y/N P.O.V.

It has been a good few days since the incident with the blonde guy and robber. I must say, I am very hungry and thirsty. Living on the streets in an alleyway was much harder than I originally thought. There was no food or water, no shelter, it was painfully cold and at times, painfully hot. I sighed. I knew that there was no other choice. I had to go out to explore the city. I have been living here in this alleyway and it seems that no one has noticed. Not yet at least. 

I took a deep breath. I brace myself for whatever could happen to me. 1...2...3! I walked outside the alleyway and was immediately taken aback from the sight. Bright neon lights decorated the dark night city. Shops were opened with customers lining up inside it. There was not a single piece of trash outside the alleyway. I was mesmerized by the sight. Why didn't I come outside before. I started walking around the city hoping to find some place to stay. Maybe an orphanage does sound better than living in the streets. However, I really don't trust anyone just yet. 

I walked and walked until the moon was high above the sky. It was a beautiful full moon. I decided beforehand that I wouldn't be going back to the alleyway. So I decided to sleep on the bench in a park. I used a dirty blanket that I found in the alleyway to cover myself and hopefully fend the cold. I closed my eyes and let myself be consumed by sleep.