Chapter 18

I would like to apologize for the copious amount of nicknames I gave Amuro Tooru in this. I don't care what you call him, but until I find a good nickname, I will keep changing it.  Sorry for not uploading, I am unmotivated but forced myself to make this because I feel bad for all of you waiting. Anyways, onwards with the story.

Y/N P.O.V.

It was now a few hours later. I am currently hiding in an abandoned warehouse. It is ironic but it will have to do. I was hiding behind some crates because I didn't want to be tied up. Amu-nii and Akai-san have yet to arrive. Conan-kun is currently helping them go to the warehouse with different clues. As I waited, for them to show up, the door opened. 'That was earlier than expected.' I thought as I waited for them to come. But who showed up wasn't them. It was the same man from the other night. And next to him was a blonde-haired woman. 'Gin and Vermouth' I grimaced. I had to stay in hiding, it would be worse if they did find out I was here. Conan-kun and the others should be here soon anyways. There was no reception for me to contact them so I had to sit tight and wait.

I leaned closer to the crates to try to hear what they were saying. It was going well until I moved one of the crates on accident and it made a scraping sound. I panicked when they stopped talking and footsteps approached. I was scared and defenseless. I scanned the room for any place to run to and hide in but my train of thought was stopped when Gin grabbed me and lifted me. 

"You," he said. 

"Yes, me. Let me go!" I snarled. I had enough of this. I tried to kick him but he put a gun on my forehead. I immediately froze.

"You are with that disgusting traitor. What do you know about him? Tell me now or else I will blow your brains out right now." he threatened. I stayed silent hoping to buy some time. He became annoyed and true me across the building. Let me just say that glass isn't exactly the best place to land. The glass shards cut me as I groaned in pain. 'This is going to be annoying to get out.' I silently cursed looking at the glass on me. I tried to stand up only to be kicked back down. I glanced around the room to see that Vermouth had left to do God knows what. Which means I am left alone in this warehouse by myself with a long-haired-looking grandpa. Just great. 

He continued to beat me while I screamed in pain. This was torture. At one point, I began crying as the torture continued. My voice was hoarse and all I could see was red. I glanced up at him to see him smiling at me. He is sick. My bruised and beaten body was so bloody that I'm surprised I haven't passed out from blood loss yet. 

I did everything in my power to stay awake but soon, I found myself drifting into darkness.

Amuro P.O.V.

Once our plan was got together, we called Conan-kun to help us. He apparently was also sent the video so he already knew where it is. He led us to an abandoned warehouse. As we were nearing it, we heard screams. We all panicked and at this point Conan-kun confessed. 

"This isn't supposed to happen. Me and y/n planned this for you two to get along." he gestured to me and Akai. "Somethings wrong. She's supposed to wait there. No one should be there. HURRY!" he practically yelled. I pressed the gas pedal and stopped right in front of the warehouse. Without hesitation, I raced out to find Gin standing on top of y/n's bloody and beaten body. He turned around and smirked.

"Guess who's finally here. The traitor of the organization. Looks like you're going to have front row seats to your little friend's death here." he said, amusement and disgust evident in his tone. I immediately pulled my gun out but as soon as I did, he did too. He pointed the gun at y/n. I remained calm but was internally panicking. Thankfully, a bullet went through Gin's hand, effectively dropping his gun. I took this oppurtunity to shoot his leg and run to grab y/n. But he grabbed his gun back and shot near my heart. I felt a wave of pain wash over me but continued running with y/n back to the car. Gin continued shooting me and hit me a couple more times. But it didn't hit y/n. As soon as I got to the car, Akai and Conan-kun were already there.

"Drive!" I shouted at them. They complied and began driving back to the Kudo mansion. I looked at y/n and surveyed here injuries. Gin did a number on her but she was still breathing. The pain was finally starting to set in as I then surveyed my injuries. I had the major shot near my heart. One shot on my left arm. Two shots on my right leg and one shot on my left one. Thankfully, there were no bullets stuck in my body. So all I need to do is patch up y/n then I can patch up myself. It was a simple enough plan. 

Once we arrived home, I carried y/n to the couch while Akai took the first aid kit. She was still unconscious. Once Akai arrived back with the white box, I opened it and quickly removed the glass shards stuck on her. I then cleaned the wounds and bandaged it. I was about to carry her back to her room when a huge wave of pain washed over me. I fell back to the chair and tried to stand back up. But I failed. I then looked at my own wounds and realize that there was actually another gun shot wound on my back. It didn't go that far thankfully, so I wasn't in big danger. Akai slowly approached me and took the first aid kit from my hands. I was about to protest when he opened it and began to take off my clothes. I flushed in embarrassment.

"What are you trying to do, FBI!" I shouted. Thankfully, Conan-kun wasn't here. He simply stared at me with those stupid green eyes. He then examined my wounds and put alcohol on the shoulder wound. I flinched, hard. I tried to swat his hand away but my hands felt so heavy so I couldn't do much. I simply let him work while glancing away. I winced every time he applied alcohol on my wounds. Eventually, he was done and began bandaging all my wounds. I didn't know why he would do this. 

"I don't need your help, Akai." I glared at him once he was done. He glanced up and retorted.

"Are you sure about that, Zero?" I didn't bother trying to hide the flinch as I glared even harder.

"Don't call me that, FBI." I angrily exclaimed. Just then, I saw y/n stir awake. I quieted down and she slowly opened her eyes. She groaned in pain and shot up. She looked around her and saw me. She immediately launched herself onto me and hugged me tightly. Despite my body protesting, I hugged her back.

"I'm sorry. You're hurt because of me. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm scared. I don't want to go through that again." she sniffled and began crying. I just whispered to her that she was alright now and that I would be fine. She calmed down after some time.

"I want an explanation. A full one." she demanded. I stared at her and gave in. I told her everything about what was happening. From the black organization to my PSB work. Once I was done explaining, she simply nodded. She then fell onto me. I panicked but noticed her soft snores. I let out a sigh of relief and laid her down on the couch. I looked up to find myself face to face with Akai. 

"I didn't know you were good with kids, Furuya-san." he said as he sat next to me. I suddenly felt the exhaustion of the day catch up with me. I leaned towards the right and was met with Akai's shoulder. He tensed.

"Furuya-san?" he questioned, with a tone I couldn't quite identify.

"Just shut up, Akai. Don't read into it." I sleepily said as I began to drift off into sleep.

Sorry for the lack of uploads. Just think of this as a thank you for all the support you have given me. I can't thank you enough for all the reads and votes. 

Hope you enjoyed. Have a good day/night.

Allium out!