Chapter 13

Amuro P.O.V.

I left y/n with my sworn enemy, Akai Shuichi. It is yet to be confirmed though. But I know that he is still alive. He may be able to fool everyone with his death but deep down I know that there is no way that he is able to be defeated that way. Killed that way. Sometimes I think I am overthinking it but there it is possible for Akai Shuichi to be Okiya Subaru. 

I kept thinking of the endless possibilities in my head, again. I shook my head out of these thoughts once I reached our home... or what's left of it anyway. I hope that they just did a quick survey and left but knowing them, it would be highly unlikely. I am still unsure as to why they actually broke in. I hope they didn't find out about me being a NOC. That could pose as a huge threat to everyone I care about. 

I walked into the now burned house. From the outside, it looked fine. But once you get inside, you could tell that it has been broken into. Windows were smashed, glass shards spread out everywhere. There were knife marks and bullet holes in the wall. The kitchen appliances were scattered. Nothing was where it should be. My room was a mess. The bed was flipped over, my clothes were on the floor, it was absolute chaos. I was about to enter y/n's room but then I saw a glimpse of reflected light. I slowly inched down to where it was and found a trip wire hook. The BO must've rigged the place with bombs and traps so I'll have to be careful. I stepped over the trip wire hook and entered y/n's room. Her room was the messiest by far. There was books on the ground, her mirror was smashed, the chair was flipped over, the list continues on and on. I looked around and saw that some of her clothes could still be saved so I grabbed some of them. I proceeded to grab some of mine too. I took all the important things that I could find and put it in a luggage I had hidden in a secret compartment of my room. I put plenty of secret things in the secret compartment so that nobody will find out about my secrets. 

I closed the luggage and went out the door. Before I did, I noticed blood marks staining the white wall. There was also a small dent on the wall and a bullet near the blood marks. I could only guess that this was when y/n was shot. There were even more blood marks but this time it was small drops. It was a meter or so away from the blood stained wall. I saw that it, too, was dried blood. I suspected that this was when Haru got cut by the knife. I sighed sadly knowing that this would probably the last time I ever get to see this place. I will certainly miss it. After all, this was the place where I grew up. Memories of my parents flooded through my brain as I exited the now deserted house. I missed them, I really did. My parents died in a car accident when I was 8 years old. Or so they said. As I got older, I realized that in reality, they were killed. My uncle took care of me at the time. He hid the truth and when I was about to confront him, he just... vanished. I looked for him all over Japan but couldn't find a single trace. In the end, I just gave up. Ever since then, I lived alone in this house. 

It was still early so I had time to go back to the Kudo mansion before going to Cafe Poirot. I arrived at the Kudo mansion after a few more minutes of walking. I knocked on the front door and surely enough, Okiya Subaru answered. The pink-haired man explained to me that y/n was asleep. I was thankful to know that she was safe. I was about to go upstairs but a certain someone interrupted me. 

"Amuro-san, can we talk for a bit?"

"...sure." I reluctantly replied. I quickly went upstairs to me and y/n's room. I saw that she was asleep with Haru. She was sleeping on her back with Haru next to her. It was honestly such a cute scene to watch. I put the luggage down and went back downstairs.

I was greeted to Okiya Subaru on the sofa. He had jasmine tea prepared which was nice. I sat down across from him and he began talking.

Cliffhanger

I'm so sorry for this but I need more ideas. Please comment on some ideas for me to continue this. Also, thanks for almost 400 reads. I appreciate the support. Have a nice day/night.