Chapter 6

Y/n pov

(As I was in the bar I was getting bored so I thought to go to Taehyun oppa and ask him to dance with me .
As I reached I went to Taehyun oppa and said him to dance but that time I noticed that there were seven persons who were intensely staring at me . My eyes met with one person and he was like god who have came down to earth,not only him but all were very handsome. That's when Taehyun oppa introduced me :

Taehyun - She is our (txt) one and only female bestie Kang Y/N.
(.......) - You all never told us about her . (cold voice)
Soobin - s-sorry hyung
(......) - It's ok. Let's introduce ourselves. Hi I am Namjoon. ( cold face)
(....)- Hi I am Jin (blank face)
(......)- Suga (cold face)
(.....)- I am J-hope (lil smile)
(....)- I am Jimin (blank face)
(.....)- Taehyung (cold face)
(.....)- I am Jungkook (lil smirk)
Y/n- h-hi
Huening Kai - ok first let's sit somewhere so that we can talk .
Namjoon - no need we have some work.
Yeonjun - o-ok hyung
(After BTS left)
Y/n-oh my god they were so scary and why they were glaring me at like I stole something.
Soobin - leave it cutie let's just enjoy.
........................................................................
(BTS pov)
(When we met that girl we were feeling like we have some relation with her but we ignored it as we have to do mission. )
Jin - ok every one all of you have to act like we are just here for fun not for any mission understood?
Rest of the members - yes hyung
Jimin - I think I saw Max (enemy's name).
Taehyung - where?
Jimin - at the bar with some slut.
Suga - ok guys me and Jin is going to stay at our VIP room and we will send the instructions to you all. All of you have earphones?
Rest of the members - ne hyung
Suga - ok let's start. All the best!
....(after sometimes)
Jungkook - hyung I think Max is going to one of the VIP room with a slut.
Suga - Jungkook and Taehyung follow him and Taehyung seduce that slut and bring her out of the room.
Taehyung - Seriously hyung we can also kill her.
Jin - shut up and do the work.
Taehyung - hmmm
(As we went in the room we saw that slut giving lap dance to him and  when Max saw us he started shivering).
Max - s-sir w-what are you doing h-here?
Jungkook - oh we have some work with you..
Taehyung - (to slut)  oh babygirl come with me we will have some fun. (saying in sexy voice)
Slut - ok daddy (trying to sound sexy but it was sounding so disgusting)
........................................................................
Jungkook pov
(After Taehyung left)
Me - you bastard how dare you to betray us huh!!!! (while holding Max hair)
Max - s-sorry sir p-please forgive me. (crying because of pain)
Me - YOU REALLY THINK AFTER BETRAYING US WE WILL FORGIVE YOU!!!!
(after that I started punching him but I heard Suga hyung saying to stop and bring him in our car so I told our bodyguards to bring him).
........................................................................
(Taehyung pov)
When I went out with that slut I bring her to one of the room and injected her some drug and she fainted then I heard Suga hyung saying me to come back in car as we were successful kidnapping Max.
...........................................................
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED SOON!!!