Chapter 30

*Bts pov*

Doctor : I am extremely sorry but she is  No More .

Everyone started to cry...

Taehyung : NOOOOOO!!!!!

Jungkook : What the hell are you saying doctor !!!!!! She can't die.( sobbing)

Jimin : Yes doctor she is very strong , she can't leave us like that.(crying)

Doctor : Pls try to understand she had a really bad accident and in this type of cases the survival rate is very low. It has a very low chances to survive.

Taehyung : No no she can't leave me like that.( saying like a crazy person)

Jin : D-doctor can we pls see her. 

Doctor : Yeah sure ,once again we are extremely sorry for your loss.[ started to leave ]

Yoongi : WAIT !!!

Doctor : y-yes ?

Yoongi : What is your name ?

Doctor: M-my name is Dr. Choi Jay.

THEN THE DOCTOR LEAVES...

Then all the Bts members went inside the room but the view that was in front of them really shocked them. The bed was empty.

Namjoon : Where is Y/N !? [ panicking ]

Everyone started to panic .

Jungkook : Wait let me ask the doctor !!! [ he  hurriedly goes outside the room ]

* Jungkook pov *

As I went outside I hurriedly started to search for doctor .

I went towards the reception and asked the receptionist ...

Me : Excuse me , can you pls tell me where I can find Dr. Choi  Jay ? Pls its urgent.

Receptionist : Wait let me check.

After a while..

Receptionist : I am sorry sir but their is no doctor in our hospital with the name Dr. Choi Jay.

  Me : WHAT !!!!!

................................................................................................................................................................

To be continued ...